- The Borrowed time prevent survivor to be killed so fast after 15 min of waiting for a match. A general neccesity but hope survivor wont abuse it so mutch.(chasing killer all the time)
- Lucky Break i mean come on, was completly useless before the buff and less than a minute isnt that strong
- Freddy nerf THANK THE ***** GOD
- Huntress realy good job
- Obession no matter what is a great idea, keep the decisive PTSD witch it prevent killer to be an ***
Overall id like to say i understand all the change behavior dont expect to everyone agree with the change but i believe its heading into the good direction.
- Spirit still need a nerf in my opinion like : be as invisible as the wraith or proper sound witch we can realy tell the distance from the killer and the survivor or a least remove the red stain when phasing
- Bubba need to have a cool down after using his special either for faking it or after using it of 2 to 4 seconde witch would prevent those poeple of raging upon good survivor and let a chance to be saved
- Pyramid head the same, killer mutch throw his attak or be punished for it on short distance
- still tired to find bad item in chest and a perk who do not guarranty a good one is no way im using it
also still waiting for a different game mode.
Thank you for reading and "you did a pretty good job so far" :D
This change feels great, keep it this way.
Speed of Traversal
I literally can't notice the difference when it comes to speed of upside down traversal. I'm sure he's faster, but it's so slight that this is almost a meaningless change. His speed was way too slow to begin with, so a modest increase doesn't really cut it. His portals are already mediocre, speed up base traversal even further to 23-25m/s and buff the Deer Lung add-on to remove traversal time altogether, especially if it's gonna cost you portals. As is I will never, ever even consider playing Deer Lung.
I think this change is good? It's hard to tell what effect this has as killer.
Barb's Glasses and Black Heart
The effect of Barb's glasses and Black Heart are subtle, but I think they're good as is especially given their low rarity. My one complaint is that Glasses should also let you break doors faster, it feels strange that it applies to one and not the other.
Rat Liver and Rat Tail
The rat liver and rat tail nerfs are silly. Both of these add-ons were just medium-good before, and the only reason they were ubiquitously played is because the rest of Demo's add-ons are that bad. At the bare minimum revert the rat tail change, because as is I'll probably never use this ever again. Ideally just revert both changes, these add-ons were basically just the kings of 'poop' mountain.
As for the portal add-on nerfs, again no one played these before and no one will play them after. Leprose Lichen seems powerful in a good way, Lifeguard Whistle and Eleven's Soda are decent, but the rest were literal trash before the change and they're even worse after you nerfed them. If the goal was to nerf them to offset portal buffs... why? They were bad to begin with, why make sure they stay just as bad as they were before? What's the point?
In summary, this update was way too conservative with portal buffs to make them feel much better. Demo's shred is the star of his kit while portals are an afterthought that are occasionally useful, but are usually just way too slow to set up and use consistently, and that hasn't changed.
Revert the rat tail and rat liver nerfs and this is a great patch, even though I think the speed of setting up and using portals could still use buffing. As is, this patch is a mixed bag that feels like a gut punch in the form of totally unjustifiable nerfs to some of Demo's best add-ons.
So, PTB, newest Trickster buffs, and holy [BAD WORD] he's unfun to face.
It's genuinely like old legion at this point- just hold M1 with the survivor somewhere on your screen and youve basically got a guaranteed down with his power. It's really, really, really unfun to face. Animation locks? Even worse, enjoy his 4-5 free hits.
It's not fun, at all, in the slightest.
Doesn't matter that he's weak, because holding M1 on a generator isn't fun either.
Hey BHVR, can you go back to making actual fun killers like Oni?
Tricksters mechanic is closest to Plague but with big disadvantages:
- 110% movementspeed vs 115% of Plague
- power decayes vs power stays AND gives visual and sound information about survivors + powerup after cleansing
- need to reload vs no need to reload
- speed during power is lower then that of Plague
- no penatly for being hit by knifes vs big disavantage
- hitting someone from distance has no effect because the stacks decay faster then when you catch up and can through new knifes vs even a small tick of Plagues pucke has full impact over time (time in favor of survivor vs time in favour of killer)
- special power uncontrolable vs one of the strongest special powers in the game
Just making them act the same would create a second Plague and that would not help diversity.
I think that Devs know a lot about the game and what is good for it but I also think that working always on one thing hinders you to think outside the box, because of that I want to give some ideas that you could have missed:
1) Speed adjustment:
- the most boring and street forward change.
- This would not make him fun or rewarding to play as or against
2) Knives dont go away:
- from logic and balance standpoint they should not decay! What could be possible is:
- a) other survivors use the "Wake Up"-effect from Freddy with a new animation that would remove knives
- b) use an alternative mending effect (could also look the same) to spend time removing knives
- c) the amount of knives could also impact the time needed to remove them: e.g. 3 sec for each knive, but in the same time once one knife is removed but the animation is cancled the knife stays removed
3) Knives do have disadvantages:
- The trickster is for sure so skilled with his knives that he can hit spots that would impact the performance of survivors! Depending of how knives would be removed it could be:
- a) if you can remove knives yourself that its ok that while being impacted by any amount you can not repair gens or have a % penalty e.g. for every knife on repair or healing speed
- b) knives could give a movement penalty of 1% per knife! This would make 4-5 stacks of knives the killer about as fast as a 115% speed killer in comparison
- Like you see in the table above nothing too crazy but would help the killer a lot in his current state
4) Special Power Controlable:
- Making the special power controlable and activatable on demand is mandatory. In his current state his special power is as helpful as when he did not had any at all
5) Knife damage:
- Less knives for healthstate
- Not the best change because it shifts away from the skill aspect of the killer and also makes it more unfun to play against
6) .... (Please add your in the comment section)
A combination of a few changes would help the killer a lot, because currently he is not viable and does not even combine great with his own perks
The battle pass Yui Kimura torso skin called Crash Course skin has a helmet attached to her packbag and its a dope looking helmet in my opinion, idk who designed it but allot of props to them cause its dope.