Home Technical Issues
We're currently investigating issues with frame rate on PS4 after the most recent update. Thank you to everyone for bringing this to our attention, and for your patience while we look into this

Constant errors and booting back to title screen

TheNerdyRockstarTheNerdyRockstar Member Posts: 61
edited November 2019 in Technical Issues

I keep getting booted back to the home screen or the title screen and getting error notifications that say like "an unkown error has occured" or "your session has expired"

like i just finished a game as nurse because i needed dailies, and RIGHT WHEN THE LAST SURVIVOR WAS FINISHED BEING SACRIFICED AND THE SCREEN STARTED TO GO BLACK the game said my session expired and i was booted to the title screen and none of my daily progress was counted

like its a minor inconvenience when i finish a game or when the game puts me in a lobby and theres an error and i get booted to the home screen or whatever (which happens basically 50% of the time lately) but this literally just wasted an entire game i just played because it seems like it thinks i disconnected so my daily didnt count, i didnt earn any blood points or pips (i actually depipped, i wasted my add on and offering, and i have to go back and play again and just hope that it doesnt happen again

UPDATE: APPARENTLY theres just something wrong with nurse cause i just played another game with her and hit several precise blinks and hit the survivors out of the blinks and the daily still says im at 0/4 so thats a whole other problem i guess

Post edited by TheNerdyRockstar on

Comments

• KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 4,003

Have you tried giving your router a reboot?

As for the daily thing, that's definitely some kind of bug. Is the daily still there if you close and re-open the game? I've seen progress not be tracked if it isn't "locked in" but the only way to know if it is or not is closing and re-opening the game... in my experience.