The 3.5.0 update is starting to roll out today! For more info, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/121902/
Please be sure to check here before reporting any new issues: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/122269/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Stress levels and this game.

Question: do you find your stress levels have decreased after you take a day off DBD?

I personally find myself less tetchy overall.

I do enjoy this game but it doesn't half make me irritable at times.

Comments

• Sasori_puppetSasori_puppet Member Posts: 1,213

no but bot teammates makes me irritated I STILL DO NOT KNOW WHERE THE DIFFICULTY BUTTON IS!!!!!

• NullSp3cNullSp3c Member Posts: 614

I just ended a game where a ash got out of my shoulder 4 times because there was no hook in half of the map (mother's dwelling) and there was just 1 sacrificed survivor. So i didn't corner myself.

WHAT THE [BAD WORD] IS THIS [BAD WORD]

My levels of sault have increased from 0 to 90k

• Dr_LoomisDr_Loomis Member Posts: 1,255

I also tend to swear quite a bit when playing DBD. Which is not a good thing.

For me, I think there is a odd fixation in playing and leveling up: "MUST COMPLETE PASS! MUST UNLOCK USELESS TAT!"

But...I'm addressing this now. I spend too much valuable time on DBD.

• SairekSairek Member Posts: 3,690

Dedicated servers increase my stress.

Got window grabbed 3 seconds after slow vaulting and walking away from one earlier this morning. Was not happy one bit.

• LirulinielLiruliniel Member Posts: 2,173

Playing killer seems to lower my stress.

• se05239se05239 Member Posts: 3,920

I go for month long hiatus on occasion to help me cool down.

• Andreyu44Andreyu44 Member Posts: 1,528

Billy and spirit are still the same so *shrugs*

• USELESSUSELESS Member Posts: 314

this game makes me stress full but i keep loving it. SWF must be deleted it causes stress, rage quites and uninstall buttons be pressed

• ColonGlockColonGlock Member Posts: 414

72 hours of no DBD and I feel great. I took long breaks from this game before, and this looks like another one.

It is strange that I find Escape from Tarkov more relaxing than DBD.

• AsePlayerAsePlayer Member Posts: 709

Maybe when I first got the game, but at this point with around 650 hours in the game, DBD doesn't really come off as "stressful", just "annoying" at times.

• Johnny_XManJohnny_XMan Member Posts: 1,474

Almost 3,000 hours in this game and I wouldn’t say I get stressful moments, more like some kind of an adrenaline.

Even so, if this game is stressing you out. Perhaps asymmetrical games aren’t for you.

• PistolTimbPistolTimb Member Posts: 1,414

Not really stress. But I do have moments where my heart starts racing. More of a thrill than anything. I wish the game was more suspenseful.