Home Discussions Lore
Due to latency issues in the PTB, we have decided to postpone the server hit validation test until after the update releases on the live version of the game. We will let you know when the test will take place as soon as we can. Thank you all for your patience.

Benedict Baker

pichumudkippichumudkip Member Posts: 111

So not too much is known about our "friend" Benedict Baker (unless my crap memory is crap). I have a good feeling that he was a survivor, however, over time, he probably started to become less and less friendly and survivor like, and I'm going to assume that eventually, he betrayed everyone he was with. Why do I assume his betrayal? Well during the American Revolution, there was a general on the Patriots side called Benedict Arnold. Benedict noticed that the patriots were losing the war, and eventually swapped sides and became a general for the British/Red Coats I believe (don't remember the exact rank), and basically henceforth, the name Benedict has been involved with betrayal, or food, but mainly betrayal. I know it's farfetched but hey, we don't have much info to go by. Please share your thoughts.

Comments