Are you ready to see the Cursed Legacy trailer?
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Spirit getting nerfed?!?

Leonardo1itaLeonardo1ita Member Posts: 390

So Truetalent said, probably in more lives, idk, but surely in his recent video

https://youtu.be/aDwJ9ki94PY

That probably spirit is going to get nerfed. How? Where is this coming from? Is it because the homies of the Devs ( OhTofu, ScottJund) are forcing the idea that the spirit is completely uncounterable?

Or what? I need explanation, because I'm not habmviny much time to follow all the videos

Comments

• MarcusMarcus Member Posts: 1,411

Devs said that Spirit is overperforming and because of that, some changes are coming to her.

• ruler33ruler33 Member Posts: 61

Scott jund has openly trash talked some of the devs before and just because they are friends with some of them dosen't mean nothing. Idk about ohtofu thought but he has played the game for a very long time so i trust his judgment. Along with scott.

• Infinity_BoredInfinity_Bored Member Posts: 159

I guess it is just a matter of time until she will be changed due to various reasons ("overperforming"; DC-force; ranting streamers).

The question is, will they only tweak addons (e.g. prayers beads) and her phasing (stand still to win) or will she receive a rework like the nurse did?

• JFFJFF Member Posts: 46

I’m not sure whether you watch forums or not, but this has been an ongoing topic for past few months now + even devs said she’s overperforming. But you still have few months left before they nerf her, because they’re going to rework Doctor in next mid-chapter patch if I recall correctly.

• justarandyjustarandy Member Posts: 1,701

Dont worry it's just going to be "slightly" changed like Nurse lol

• PolarBearPolarBear Member Posts: 1,781

They said on the latest dev stream that she is overperforming so she'll receive some changes. No date announced yet though.