Home Technical Issues
The 4.0.0 PTB is now available on Steam! For patch notes, instruction and more details, click here.

NAT type/Host Unreachable issue

since Stranger Things chapter this god damn error doesn't let me play(pc, Moscow, Russia). and i'm literally losing my patience tbh cause nearly a month ago i submitted a ticket that "got solved" and the support team told me to keep checking forums for updates.

no updates, no proper mentions from devs, no fix - obviously.

trust me, right now i'd be playing and not complaining here over and over but i waited for a red rank survivor game for nearly 10 minutes and then gave up and switched to red rank killer to only get 3 Host Unreachables in a row.

i'm frankly sick of how devs or mods here reply. they say they can't fix anything yet they use IPv4, which isn't even used by popular games anymore. why don't they switch to IPv6 to not cause an issue like that? and if they want me to "change my NAT type"(which i did to the best of knowledge i have and opened few ports that a friend was able to find), how about they tell what ports exactly they demand to be opened so i and others with same error could play the damn game?

Comments

• manzarimanzari Member Posts: 48
    edited November 2019

Same issue, the queues already take forever, only to get stuck in the loading after finding a lobby and what? Host Unreachable??? NAT Type error?

• n1mAnarchn1mAnarch Member Posts: 32

exact same issue here. I can't find a single game (even if I wait 1 hour which is ridiculous) so I have given up playing the game.

• KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 2,207

On console, you'd just change the NAT type. I believe it's 1 for PS4 and Open for XBL.

But if you're on PC... we don't have that. And yes, I agree with you on the ports thing. I would dearly love to know exactly what ports the game is using, because SOMETHING has changed on that side since the dedicated servers switch... and I have no idea what.