Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

my problem with the new update...

...is that my face hurts from smiling so hard for so long.  omg.  this is it.  killers are formidable again.  i am so happy that my eyeballs are literally crossed.  i am typing this with one eye closed.

Comments

• Sally55Sally55 Member Posts: 368

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    ...is that my face hurts from smiling so hard for so long.  omg.  this is it.  killers are formidable again.  i am so happy that my eyeballs are literally crossed.  i am typing this with one eye closed.

Now this game is finally going in the right direction.Now all we need are those Self care and DS NERFS.

• OrionOrion Member Posts: 21,675

That is indeed an issue. Patch OP, pls don't nerf. :p

• EpicFailTryHardEpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    20-16.  i am so ashamed of myself.

i still get to play these folks consistently.  
  • OutlandOutland Member Posts: 535

@fcc2014 said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

until 3 days from now when survivors adapt and you make 10 posts about getting wrecked. I know you derank a lot. Which side of the coin did your killer land on 20-16 or 15-1?

Deranking down to 15 now is as far as you can go. And you are right, survivors will adapt. Are you saying that they will go back to wrecking Killers wholesale, and need more nerfs? Because that's what it sounds like you are pushing for.

edited July 2018
    Outland said:

@fcc2014 said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

until 3 days from now when survivors adapt and you make 10 posts about getting wrecked. I know you derank a lot. Which side of the coin did your killer land on 20-16 or 15-1?

Deranking down to 15 now is as far as you can go. And you are right, survivors will adapt. Are you saying that they will go back to wrecking Killers wholesale, and need more nerfs? Because that's what it sounds like you are pushing for.

yep, their best shot is to hornswaggle me into swf and that just isn't looking real likely these days.

that is also what he is pushing for.  he is one of those that believes a microphone provides no advantage.  the delusion is a thick miasma he has immersed his face in.
  • ShipthebreadShipthebread Member Posts: 415

@EpicFailTryHard said:

Jeez that's embarrassing. They had no items and you had add on's how can you be so bad?

edited July 2018
    i just don't know.  i am an absolute horror of a human being, i suppose.  hopefully witnessing such gives you the needed strength to get through your day.
    edited July 2018
    their perks were crap too.  self-care?  who uses that?  i was playing as the nurse also.  perhaps you have some videos of your gameplay with her.

oh, i don't camp or tunnel either.  i may never get past this.
  • fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@Shipthebread said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

Jeez that's embarrassing. They had no items and you had add on's how can you be so bad?

Now that we are friends on PS4 maybe we run into him and find out how bad he truly is.

@fcc2014 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

Now that we are friends on PS4 maybe we run into him and find out how bad he truly is.

True, I was just giving him #########, since he de-ranks

@Shipthebread said:

@fcc2014 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

Yeah he complains all the time about survivors trashing him, camping teabagging survivors, swf being op, virtually everything.

fcc2014 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

how exciting and creepy.
    edited July 2018
    fcc2014 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@fcc2014 said:

@Shipthebread said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

Yeah he complains all the time about survivors trashing him, camping teabagging survivors, swf being op, virtually everything.

...and you gripe about it all the while remembering every detail about me.  how....flattering...and creepy.
    Post edited by EpicFailTryHard on
  • MiloMilo Member Posts: 7,008

He's having fun in the game. Leave him alone lol. Just cause he doesn't have number 1 in his stupid ball doesn't mean he can't have fun.

• chemical_rejectchemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    fcc2014 said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

Yea I was gonna miss his "I suck" posts but then I remembered he would still be posting them 
  • Doom_PunkDoom_Punk Member Posts: 371

@Shipthebread said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

c o n s o l e f o r k i l l e r s i s a j o k e

So no ######### he lost. There's no reason to be playing a game like this on pad.

• SinnerSinner Member Posts: 334

Great, now noob rank 18 killers can enjoy the game as well. So nice.

• SeanzuSeanzu Member Posts: 7,103

Killers are weak. Always will be, you know why? Because the bad ones would rather moan and complain or gloat about an update on a forum instead of actually getting better at the game.

• deadwolfwalkingdeadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624

@fcc2014 said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

i'm on a PS4, if you ever wanna play.... and i rank between 12-9.... i used to be a rank 1-2 before the victory cube though. i don't use Ruin or BBQ or any of the perks high ranking players use. i know how to be a higher rank but i would rather play how i play and have fun....

SenzuDuck said:

Killers are weak. Always will be, you know why? Because the bad ones would rather moan and complain or gloat about an update on a forum instead of actually getting better at the game.

so woefully true.  complaining keeps one stagnant.

@deadwolfwalking said:

@fcc2014 said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

i'm on a PS4, if you ever wanna play.... and i rank between 12-9.... i used to be a rank 1-2 before the victory cube though. i don't use Ruin or BBQ or any of the perks high ranking players use. i know how to be a higher rank but i would rather play how i play and have fun....

My Rank fluctuates between 10-1. I think i currently sit at 9 but i haven't played since Saturday. I haven't invested the time in the game i once did. I have actually become more of the dreaded casual dead by daylight player. If you want my PS4 name is the same on the forum just put in the message your forum name so i know.

@fcc2014

i just sent a friend request. it appears we've met....

• BeardedragonBeardedragon Member Posts: 425
    edited July 2018

@EpicFailTryHard said:

i have yet to try them myself. cant wait.

@deadwolfwalking said:
    @fcc2014

I accepted. Was it under good circumstances I hope.

@fcc2014 said:

@deadwolfwalking said:
    @fcc2014

apparently. we had a really good game. we were very polite.... i was intense and motivated. yall were worried and productive.... i believe you survived....

@deadwolfwalking said:

@fcc2014 said:

@deadwolfwalking said:
    @fcc2014

apparently. we had a really good game. we were very polite.... i was intense and motivated. yall were worried and productive.... i believe you survived....

My conversation against good Killers or against good survivors usually are good. You play on Playstation so you know how some of those messages go.

@Doom_Punk said:

@Shipthebread said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

So no ######### he lost. There's no reason to be playing a game like this on pad.

Hot take bro. Stealing Lowbei's bit is pretty lame though. Get some new material.

• Doom_PunkDoom_Punk Member Posts: 371

@Shipthebread said:

@Doom_Punk said:

@Shipthebread said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

Hot take bro. Stealing Lowbei's bit is pretty lame though. Get some new material.

Who? I know the name but I barely know who he is and I don't pay attention to his posts.

I'm just stating the obvious, playing Killer on console is a death wish.