Are you ready to see the Cursed Legacy trailer?
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Wraith Buffs for red rank

Here are some Buffs that could make Wraith Red rank viable

start the game invisible you make no sound while cloaked footsteps and growling is completely silent you move at 145% movement speed while cloaked you can go through walls pallets and windows without vaulting while cloaked but you can’t see scratch marks. can’t go through gens and you have no collision with survivors but you can see blood. when you ring your bell the bing bong sound is quieter and you get a quick sprint burst for 1.5 secs when your invisible survivors will not see your shimmer anymore they will only see it at a certain range(you now Freddy goes invisible at certain range on survivor side)wraith will be completely invisible on survivor side. When you ring the bell and recloak yourself the bell doesn’t make the Bing bong sound anymore and that woosh sound is removed so survivors don’t know that your cloaked, it creates element of surprise. These are the changes IMO that should be on Wraith I’m not going to cover addons cause half of his stuff is built into his base kit. Tell me your thoughts on this how would you buff wraith

Comments

• CetrenCetren Member Posts: 731

Thank you for this wall soldier, we will employ it at the southern border immediately.

• ghostyboi300ghostyboi300 Member Posts: 82

Well it is a giant idea sorry if I made the wall to big

• JallybwanJallybwan Member Posts: 115

I'll retype it for easier viewing.

• You start the game invisible.
    • You make no sound while cloaked; footsteps and growling are completely silent.
    • You move at 145% movement speed (base) while cloaked.
    • You can go through walls, pallets and windows without vaulting while cloaked, but you can’t go through gens and you have no collision with survivors.
    • You can’t see scratch marks while cloaked, but you can see blood.
    • When you ring your bell to uncloak, the bing bong sound is quieter, and you get a quick sprint burst for 1.5 secs.
    • When you're invisible survivors will not see your shimmer anymore; they will only see it at a certain range (similarly to how Freddy becomes invisible at a certain range) - Wraith will be completely invisible to survivors.
    • When you ring the bell to cloak, the bell doesn’t make the bing bong sound nor the woosh sound. This makes it so that survivors don’t know when you're cloaked, creating an element of surprise.

I like these changes, with the exception of being able to go through walls. I think simply increasing the uncloak speed boost to 1.5 or 2 seconds and increasing his base cloaked movement speed are enough.

• ghostyboi300ghostyboi300 Member Posts: 82

Thank you from now on I’ll use bullet points but I agree he should have faster movement speed while cloaked but the reason why I made that change of him going through walls while cloaked is I want him to be viable and unique and he is kind of a ghost when he’s cloaked don’t you think he should be able to go through walls

• JallybwanJallybwan Member Posts: 115

I don't think he should be able to go through walls because for one, that opens up a lot of bug possibilities, and two, I just don't think it's really needed. Wraith, to me, should be the perfect M1 killer. I don't think he needs a chase power, because Wraith seems like the best killer to start with if you want to learn how to play killer. I believe new killers should learn M1 mindgames before being able to rely on something else during a chase.

I see you've been banned. F in chat for our fallen soldier. ('^')7