Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Can we make shrine perks buyable with auric cells?

Sn0wJobSn0wJob Member Posts: 247

@not_Queen Is there any plan to implement this? I would very much like this, wouldn't mind throwing 100-150 cells at some teachables rather than spending shards lol

Comments

• Swiftblade131Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,045
    edited July 2018

@Sn0wJob said:
    @not_Queen Is there any plan to implement this? I would very much like this, wouldn't mind throwing 100-150 cells at some teachables rather than spending shards lol

Might be crossing into p2w territory with that one bud.

But as it shows, with the pricing of cosmetics and the price to buy auric cells, and other killers are buy able with money only. Their greed knows no bounds currently, so your idea has potential for them i'm sure.

• Sn0wJobSn0wJob Member Posts: 247

@Swiftblade131 said:

@Sn0wJob said:

Why? Any perks are just obtainable via grinding or buying the characters and then grinding those characters.
    Maybe I don't want to farm up the blood to get through those characters bloodwebs, but it might be nice to have that option if some of us were dumb and blew our shard money on cosmetics/characters.

edited July 2018

@Sn0wJob said:

@Swiftblade131 said:

@Sn0wJob said:

Why? Any perks are just obtainable via grinding or buying the characters and then grinding those characters.
    Maybe I don't want to farm up the blood to get through those characters bloodwebs, but it might be nice to have that option if some of us were dumb and blew our shard money on cosmetics/characters.

You would probably spend more buying the perks from the shrine, then just buying the killers. Not sure how often anyone would plan on doing that. Since shards can be earn indefinitely, and its not to slow either, much faster than it used to be.

It doesn't take nearly as long as you might think. And even less so than when the game started. It was a ridiculous grind.

• Sn0wJobSn0wJob Member Posts: 247

I mean, maybe I would rather do this then buy them AND grind them up to 30-40, that is still a lot of blood.
    Anything to take some of the grind out, holy god.

@Sn0wJob said:
    I mean, maybe I would rather do this then buy them AND grind them up to 30-40, that is still a lot of blood.
    Anything to take some of the grind out, holy god.

Whatever you want man.

• Russ76Russ76 Member Posts: 306
    I agree. Gets to close to the Pay to Win area.