Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

rage-quitting

i am now a rank 14...err...was...now i'm rank 15 and rage-quitting up a storm hardcore, yo.  i can't get away from all the camping and tunneling now though.  it is literally every game from here on up.  word to the wise...don't hit level 15.  whatever you do...don't do it.

Comments

• OrionOrion Member Posts: 21,675

Can't not pip as Survivor unless you throw yourself to the Killer. Welcome to the new meta, where you can't abuse newbies any more.

• EpicFailTryHardEpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    where there is a will...there is a way.
  • Like it was said my friend.with the new update, rank 15 and above is the new rank 20.

• chemical_rejectchemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    fcc2014 said:

@chemical_reject said:
    Wait I'm confused. Are u happy the killers got buffed (like ur other post suggests) or are u mad cuz u get camped and tunneled? Not being good at killer is one thing and not being good at survivor is another but when ur not good at EITHER maybe ur just not good.......

Garbage on both sides. Talks out of both sides of his mouth and just wants attention as usual.

I'll be the first to admit I'm not great at killer ( first person POV always triggers my vertigo) but I can still usually get 2 kills without try harding...... getting camped and tunneled is just kinda part of the game, like body blocking and flashlights. If I rage quit everytime I got camped or tunneled I'd never complete a match. I hate to use a cliche phrase that kind of makes me cringe when I read it so I'll edit it. The OP should "aquire skills" 
  • fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@chemical_reject said:
    fcc2014 said:

@chemical_reject said:

Wait I'm confused. Are u happy the killers got buffed (like ur other post suggests) or are u mad cuz u get camped and tunneled? Not being good at killer is one thing and not being good at survivor is another but when ur not good at EITHER maybe ur just not good.......

Garbage on both sides. Talks out of both sides of his mouth and just wants attention as usual.

I'll be the first to admit I'm not great at killer ( first person POV always triggers my vertigo) but I can still usually get 2 kills without try harding...... getting camped and tunneled is just kinda part of the game, like body blocking and flashlights. If I rage quit everytime I got camped or tunneled I'd never complete a match. I hate to use a cliche phrase that kind of makes me cringe when I read it so I'll edit it. The OP should "aquire skills" 

I'm not a fan of GG when it means something other than Good Game, but acquire skills is appropriate.

Wait I'm confused. Are u happy the killers got buffed (like ur other post suggests) or iare u mad cuz u get camped and tunneled? Not being good at killer is one thing and not being good at survivor is another but when ur not good at EITHER maybe ur just not good.......

i'm terrible, detective bozo.
    fcc2014 said:

@chemical_reject said:

never a shortage of attention from my token fruitcake here.  ask him about my biography.  he knows it better than i do and still whines about how he simply can't get close enough.
    fcc2014 said:

@chemical_reject said:

such a theory fails to take into account my degree of comfort.  i happen to like how being bad makes people expose themselves to me.  not in the ffc or whatever his name is kind of way but psychologically.
    fcc2014 said:

@chemical_reject said:
    fcc2014 said:

@chemical_reject said:

I'm not a fan of GG when it means something other than Good Game, but acquire skills is appropriate.

what if i never do?  could i still count on you to be my lap dog?
    i am freaking out over here, boss.
    beside myself.
  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@fcc2014 said:

The reason i and everyone else knows your screen name is we have seen multiple videos and screen shots of terrible game play. It is etched in my mind. You do get triggered easily though. You have become my new favorite past time on the forum.

Wait someone took @Lowbei 's throne SACRILEDGE !!!!!

he wants to be my main punching bag and i do confess...he has acquired my attention.  lowly though, yo.  his spaz....completes me.

Yep who is the punching bag here de-ranker and constant baby whiner? I see how you have so many posts. 3 and 4 responses to the same comment. So sad and so bad.... If you ever change your Ps4 or forum name to that please give me credit. Have fun, see you in the fog but i only play in garbage ranks during rank reset.

edited July 2018
    lmao.  so much...mad.  you really are winning me over, you flagrant nutjob.
    Lowbei said:
    Wait I'm confused. Are u happy the killers got buffed (like ur other post suggests) or iare u mad cuz u get camped and tunneled? Not being good at killer is one thing and not being good at survivor is another but when ur not good at EITHER maybe ur just not good.......

i'm terrible, detective bozo.
    we know. you dont have to make daily “i suck” posts to remind us.

what would you talk about without them?  
    fcc2014 said:

@chemical_reject said:

such a theory fails to take into account my degree of comfort.  i happen to like how being bad makes people expose themselves to me.  not in the ffc or whatever his name is kind of way but psychologically.
    Yea that TOTALLY makes sense.. ....but for real trash players will say anything amiright?
    absolutely, sugar-dumpling.  nothing beneath us.
    you so smart.  :: affixes a star by his name for the day. ::
    you so smart.  :: affixes a star by his name for the day. ::
    Maybe, just MAYBE if u spent less time on forum and more on actual gameplay u wouldn't be so........terrible?
    i....just don't know.  what the hell am i going to do with myself.  so much tragedy and shame.  i am a walking abomination.
  • LowbeiLowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    ok #realtalk for a sec because im concerned about you epicdude

a month or so ago when you made your first thread, it was a legit salty thread about camping.

i did my normal git gud thing, that most people shrug off, but you somehow lost your mind and developed a self-defeating complex. Since then, youve made daily “i suck” threads and now seem to be competing for the worst player award.

is somebody checking on you often? people do care about you. dont do it.
    Lowbei said:

I don't care... 
  • Paddy4583Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    Lowbei said:
    ok #realtalk for a sec because im concerned about you epicdude

a month or so ago when you made your first thread, it was a legit salty thread about camping.

i did my normal git gud thing, that most people shrug off, but you somehow lost your mind and developed a self-defeating complex. Since then, youve made daily “i suck” threads and now seem to be competing for the worst player award.

His mom checks on him, and everyday when she feel a pulse she dies a little more inside
  • MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,200

@Orion said:
    Can't not pip as Survivor unless you throw yourself to the Killer. Welcome to the new meta, where you can't abuse newbies any more.

I manage to pip completely avoiding the killer :wink:

• BeardedragonBeardedragon Member Posts: 425

once you go level 15, you cant go lower? i think i heard something like that but im unable to figure out if its true or not.

im rank 16 atm and i dont really wanna get in to the end game meta, i already have plenty of people in my own games with purple perks when i dont have that. (maybe a few)