Home Dead by Daylight Forums Feedback Feedback and Suggestions

(Suggestion) Reworking WGLF/BBQ+C and moving extra BP gains over to Emblems.

Currently survivors and killers are incentivized to always bring WGLF/BBQ+C if they want to increase their blood point gain. But this reduces perk build diversity as well as hurting new players who don't have these two perks.

So my suggestion is to rework both these perks and give players extra BP based on how well they did each match via the Emblem system currently in place.

First the reworked perks:

We're Gonna Live Forever

Your few friends deserve the best protection.

The speed at which you perform altruistic actions is increased by 5/7/10%.

Gain 30/40/50% more Bloodpoints for actions in the Altruism Category.

"Come on then, let's 'ave it! I don't give a ######### pal." — David King

Barbecue & Chilli

A deep bond with The Entity unlocks potential in one's Aura-reading ability.

After hooking a Survivor, all other Survivors' Auras are revealed to you for 4 seconds when they are farther than 40 metres from the Hook.

Gain 30/40/50% more Bloodpoints for actions in the Sacrifice Category.

"I just can't take no pleasure in killing. There's just some things you gotta do. Don't mean you have to like it." — Drayton Sawyer

Emblem Tie-in

Now with these two perks changed, extra BP (awarded post-trial) can be gained from Emblems.

There are 4 Emblem categories, with the quality of the Emblem ranging from Iridescent, Gold, Silver, and Bronze, with the worst being no Emblem rewarded at all.

To keep it simple, we can keep the maximum amount of extra BP gained at 100%, like with current BBQ+C and WGLF, though this could be changed if warranted.

An Iridescent Emblem would give a straight 25% extra BP post-trial. So 4 Iridescent Emblems would equal to 100% extra BP, just like 4 stacks of BBQ+C and WGLF.

A Gold Emblem gives 20% extra BP, Silver Emblems gives 15%, while a Bronze would give 10%.

No Emblem could give 5%, so even a new player who is unsure of what to do could still walk away with 20% extra BP minimum for their time.

This concludes my Ted talk, thanks for reading.