Home Discussions General Discussions

[Rant] New Nurse is SO much fun!

Comments

• justarandyjustarandy Member Posts: 1,711

I see 3x selfcare and can already say these are potatoes. You Screenshot says nothing.

• FriendlyGuyFriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

I mean she's fine, but her basekit was fine before too. Now every single drop of stress got shifted from the survivor to the killer. Pretty good job so far.

• HeroLivesHeroLives Member Posts: 1,710
    edited November 2019

I’m going to stop you right there. Idk where this stigma came from where if you run self care it = noob.

you’re wrong, here’s why.

if every person in match is running inner strength and everyone gets hit atleast 1 time and heals. You’re on limited heals as a group. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve had inner strength and all the totems are already gone for one reason or another be it points, heal, prevent noed. Medkits super strong but also limited without having charge addons.

self care takes for fn ever to heal with, but it is hands down the most reliable healing option.

while I’m pointing out obvious things inner strength can be a gigantic time waster consider the time it take to cleanse a totem(assuming you find one if there are any left)Oh wait lots of broken ones let me go find one , and then the time in locker.

• prettyfprettyf Member Posts: 442

you should have problem from your missed attacks because nurse still faster than most killers besides wall through,

if you playing on pc, she is still strong character between killers

better accurated play could make totally different situation

and go straight is counter? if those people had OoO and pre-run from their sight that actually works vs most killers

4gens at one down...than you might missed tons of chances

if thats the cases i can tolerate your nurse with old stats but not from many others and myself wasn't looked tolerable

• dinocat2dinocat2 Member Posts: 23

Tbh I actually like the new nurse, I don’t really feel like the blink recharge hurts her much, and if you do, you can run blink regeneration addons with the fatigue addons. My personal favorite is that useless screaming addon because it’s so dumb but I love it

• KillermainBTWm8KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,215

Don't worry Mr.Coconut I think from statistics it is safe to say Hag is Over performing. The feds are coming for your killer soon. Of course I could be wrong :3

• EndstilleEndstille Member Posts: 2,246

Sorry that just isn't true and repeating that like a parrot doesn't make it true either. She lost her mobility, people want to make their blinks count and not waste them. I 4ked without addons many times this weekend. Literally 0 fun for everyone including me. So much for your sick theory about low skill cap.

Btw I play without a boring af slug build like you do, no addons and those survivors had for the most part half the points at best like the ones in your screenshot, such fun.That is literally my biggest complaint, nurse doesn't feel rewarding, no fun for everyone. BHVR managed to make sure of it as none of the problems that existed have been adressed by the rework.

It is fascinating that you make assumptions when there was lots of feedback on the nurse changes and why they were bad, by lots of nurse mains. I myself am not even a nurse main. But to make such assumptions like you is just arrogant/ignorant at the same time. You don't even have dedicated servers on ps4 yet, you keep dismissing that completely. But yeah keep thinking everything are knee jerk reactions.

Okay then don’t play her until they change her again. I literally mean this from the bottom of my heart, I don’t care. It’s not like a lot of people were playing her before either way. Fun, Unfun I honestly don’t care. @Endstille im just tagging you Bc it says everything.

• HakuHaku Member Posts: 553

Well ofc she isn't same as before. That was the whole point of her rework geez. The old nurse needed to go and .. she did. Nurse has always been hard to play and I always see players talking how bad this is how bad that is but in the end in majority of the cases it is always about lack of skill

And I don't really know what is this bullshit about running in line ? She clearly can still blink quite the distance. If a survivor who runs in a line gets away from a nurse I don't really kow what to think about the nurse. I just don't see this working

• Mr_KMr_K Member Posts: 3,099

All I read was bring back Hags teleport stun. 😉

As a non-Nurse main you summed up Nurse mains frustration nicely. 🤗

• LordRegalLordRegal Member Posts: 1,149
    edited November 2019

Well let’s hope they change that for you then, even though I’m positive it would result in a nerf, if more people picked her up, Bc all people on both sides yell for is nerfs. It would be a “it was fun while it lasted” thing. But yeah let’s go live with that and see I’ll give it a shot.

• AChaoticKillerAChaoticKiller Member Posts: 1,580

I play nurse on xbox and got pretty good at her before the rework you know a miss here and there but still doing just as well with her as i would with billy since im no pro at her. However after this rework dude is she unfun to play, she is addon reliant if you don't want them just running in a straight line like op said and she has crap for ultra rare addons that literally make her worse. You literally need either recharge addons which are the best to use just because it makes her slightly like old nurse, after that its distance addons to catch up to people, than its the fatigue reduction addons which are only slightly useful. Her purple addons are nice but you dont get them often enough for her to rely on them and all her other addons are not worth using assuming you have learned how to accurately blink with her. The LEAST the devs could have done is given us better ultra rare and very rare addons such as an extra blink with no downsides or how about a longer lunge after blinking. Her power is just to punishing if your not highly skilled with her which is going to turn off anyone who would want to learn how to play her.

• OmegaXIIOmegaXII Member Posts: 1,601

Every nurse i faced is ez wins.. not trying to be rude, but it's reality. i feel bad for them

• terumisanterumisan Member Posts: 1,112

remember the legion nerf and how the devs were going to keep tabs on them?

• sankisanki Member Posts: 261

Oh, seriously? I've got something super cool for you, let me show you my brand new flashlight with odd bulb, I guarantee you will like it~😘

• copperslycoppersly Member Posts: 2,138

I completely agree, she is absolutely terrible to play now. You just run in a straight line across the map, that's how you counter her now. Like the WHOLE POINT was to promote going and breaking LOS, but you don't even need to do that now. JUST RUN IN A STRAIGHT LINE, doesn't matter if there's debris or anything to block vision, it takes too long to catch up for that to matter.

It's actually a great startedgy now to get the runner to keep her in LOS so she has a target to catch up to instead of focusing gens. Like did anyone even play her on the team...

• Mr_KMr_K Member Posts: 3,099

Legion is how all killers should be.

Freddy changes were made by a rogue employee and needs to be addressed in a future update.

The average needs to be two kills and two escape or nobody is having fun.

?

• dfrenchieedfrenchiee Member Posts: 325

Nurse has become so painful and frustrating to play, I've started just playing spirit instead. They really did my girl dirty

• Karl_ChildersKarl_Childers Member Posts: 669

So you facing better survivors, with a killer you aren’t any good with, and struggling shows that the nerfs were unnecessary? Weird logic there. On the contrary, all this post shows is entitlement. You are SUPPOSED to struggle if facing better players using a killer you suck with. You actually just proved the opposite that the nerfs were necessary lol. Here’s a thought, maybe try playing her after rank reset and getting better. I think an issue with a lot of killer mains is the expectation to do well with many killers, without putting a lot of time into each one.

• copperslycoppersly Member Posts: 2,138

Dirtier than Legion.

At least Nurse was actually good before the change. Legion was never very good.

• immortalls96immortalls96 Member Posts: 4,193

They should have done that first...they overstepped

• xXNurseXxxXNurseXx Member Posts: 250

git gud

i still 4k every game with my lovely nurse even if its not as fun anymore but more fair for good survs

• NMCKENMCKE Member Posts: 7,294

Yes, she's still fun — the cool-down only prevents you from downing survivors 2-5 seconds faster than normal. Before, I typically downed survivors within 20 seconds, but now, that's around 25 seconds.

Through, 30% of her add-ons need some buffs in my opinion. ??

• theArashitheArashi Member Posts: 991

How exactly did you count that 5 extra seconds?

Survivor can now JUST HOLD W and run forward. Nurse won't be able to catch up within 15 seconds because of the long cooldown on her power and survivor just getting fast after getting hit.

I'm not trying to be rude but: How the hell can she still be fun when she isn't used anymore?

It's just as saying that doc is fine because he is still fun as long as you don't try to kill anyone with him.

• EndstilleEndstille Member Posts: 2,246

I honestly didn't believe the whole running forward thing. It has nothing to do with skill, you simply can not catch up to a survivor just holding forward. This is beyond horrible, did the testing. Please just erase nurse from roster.