The 3.4.2 hotfix is starting to roll out on PC and consoles. For the release schedule and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/112060/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Smart Random Build Generator (SRBG) for Dead by Daylight

gnehehegnehehe Member Posts: 67
edited November 27 in Guides

What is "Smart Random Build Generator" and Why Should I Use It?

Smart Random Build Generator (SRBG) is a user-friendly tool for Dead by Daylight game that can be used to:

• generate useful random builds using varied features
  • store and manipulate builds in a database (5000+ predefined builds loaded at start)

Most related tools generate pure random builds which are hardly ever interesting/efficient because lots of perks are either trash or just incompatible.

By contrast, SRBG will create useful random builds if desired:

SRBG can randomly chose the side (Survivor or Killer) and character for your next game

Both number of perks in each build and number of builds to generate can be fine tuned

Some interesting features and constraints can also be enabled on both sides:

• constraints for classes of perks (required perk from varied classes in designed build)
  • character-based synergy rules (impact of selected character while generating a build)
  • perk-based synergy rules (impact of selected perk on the next one)

Constraints for classes of Perks: at least 1 perk from related class is required in generated build

• Survivor constraints 1 (SURVIV_1): perks related to healing
  • Survivor constraints 2 (SURVIV_2): perks to increase survival
  • Survivor constraints 3 (SURVIV_3): perks to help during chases
  • Survivor constraints 4 (SURVIV_4): perks to reveal killer or environment aura

• Killer constraints 1 (KILLER_1): perks to slow-down the game
  • Killer constraints 2 (KILLER_2): perks to help during chases
  • Killer constraints 3 (KILLER_3): perks to detect survivors
  • Killer constraints 4 (KILLER_4): perks to have some advantage during late game

Synergy Rules: enable synergy rules during the creation of a build

There are perk-based and killer-based synergies (both favorable and unfavorable rules are available)

Examples of killer-based synergies:

• Favorable synergy with spirit killer: the probability to select stridor perk for the next build slots is increased
  • Favorable synergy with myers killer: the probability to select monitor & abuse perk for the next build slots is increased
  • Unfavorable synergy with nurse killer: the probability to select brutal strength perk for the next build slots is decreased
  • Unfavorable synergy with hillbilly killer: the probability to select make your choice perk for the next build slots is decreased

Examples of perk-based synergies:

• Favorable synergy on survivor side: draw ace in the hole perk will increase the probability to select plunderer's instinct for the next build slots
  • Unfavorable synergy on survivor side: draw sprint burst perk will nullify the probability to select dead hard for the next build slots
  • Favorable synergy on killer side: draw enduring perk will increase the probability to select spirit fury for the next build slots
  • Unfavorable synergy on killer side: draw remember me perk will decrease the probability to select save the best for last for the next build slots

It is also possible to generate pure random builds by disabling all these previous features:

Generated builds can be easily saved in a build database for future use:

Download

Smart Random Build Generator is available from popular GitHub website:

A pre-compiled file ( SmartRandBuildGen.jar ), including all required data, can be downloaded here

Full Tutorial

A complete tutorial is also available either on Steam Guide or within the tool

Conclusion

Thanks a lot for reading my guide !

I hope you will find my SRBG tool useful to vary your gameplay !

See you in the Fog ;)

GneHeHe

Post edited by gnehehe on

Comments

• huntress3121huntress3121 Member Posts: 11

Ohhh, you have made an upgrade, good to know 😃

The former version, that I tested some months ago, really lacked critical features for killer mains

I will give it a new try ... keep up the good work man 😍

• steveharringtonsteveharrington Member Posts: 16

This looks interesting, thank you man 😜