Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

A little pig trick I think everyone should know

UsuiUsui Member Posts: 531

Did you know, if all gens are completed before you are trapped, the trap will not activate and you can just leave? The more you know! Sarcasm aside, it's mind blowing how many players still don't understand this mechanic.

Comments

• TragicSolitudeTragicSolitude Member Posts: 5,463

If you leave the match wearing an inactive RBT, it should stay on your head until the next time you face Pig and can find that key.

That'd be a great cosmetic. A bit confusing during Pig matches, but otherwise awesome.

• Nyaren_ChanNyaren_Chan Member Posts: 235

Btw Jigsaw puts people in these games, but they can escape and redeem themselves. Amanda doesn't believe in people redeeming themselves, which is why she works in a very content way for the Entity.

Still, i agree with you, the mechanics of the Pig are not well made.. She should have a rework, although i loved the idea of the traps in the first place.

• BenZ0BenZ0 Member Posts: 3,812

Probably these are the ppl who cleanse against plague or run straight against a spirit and wonder why she is so op...

• burntFuseburntFuse Member Posts: 290

I've had players not know that they're supposed to mend away Deep Wounds. Not a big surprise that some people don't know all of Piggy's trap mechanics.

• Dr_LoomisDr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

But as Pig I do slap a trap on a downed survivor post-gen completion for the extra bloodpoints.

• AChaoticKillerAChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    edited November 2019

wait so if the RBT is activated by the last gen they can still escape? i thought they died if they past a certain point inside the exit gates. I dont play pig or go against her a lot so i wouldn't know

• FabVFabV Member Posts: 173

I didn't until I play Pig as killer and read her power description. There may be more than you think.

• burntFuseburntFuse Member Posts: 290

The exit gate death only activates if you run or crawl past the two hiding walls inside the gate while the timer is active. If the timer isn't on you should be able to get through, and the killer can also safely carry you through to the exit if they wanted to. At least that's how I understand the situation, your results may differ.