Home Bug Reports Other
With regards to Error 112, we apologise that this error is still affecting our players and can assure you it is receiving our attention. Please bear with us and we will update with more information when we can.
You are currently reviewing the archived bug reports section. To report a new issue, please use the new bug reports section found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
If you are experiencing the Rank Update Error, please click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125133/

Archives Challenge Progress - PS4

kisfenkinkisfenkin Member Posts: 141

I am working on the Golden Age challenge of level 2 of the tome, "Earn 20 emblem(s) of Gold quality or better," and the challenge isn't progressing properly. The game before last I got one gold emblem, which counted. The next game I got camped and no gold emblems. Then I got 3 iridescent and a gold emblem in my last match, but none of them counted. I just checked to make sure in the archives and it still shows 1/20. I even restarted the PS4 to check again, and That game took 45 minutes. 45 minutes wasted because the challenge isn't working.

Another issue with a different challenge. My son was working on Self Care Service, also in level 2 of the tome. He healed himself partly only one time in the match, then died, and received full credit for both heals, finishing that challenge. He didn't even heal fully one time and the game counted it as two full heals.

I hope you can fix these quickly and easily. For now I won't bother progressing Golden Age again. Good luck!

Comments

• kisfenkinkisfenkin Member Posts: 141

Update: I finished everything else that was possible, so I re-tried to get progress on this challenge. I finished a game with one gold emblem and it did count. Not sure what to think about that. Are the really long and successful games all going to fail to register for this challenge?

• kisfenkinkisfenkin Member Posts: 141

I just played another game and earned two iridescent and one gold emblem and did not receive credit towards the challenge. So, it does look like the longer and more successful games could have something to do with the loss of progress.