Dead By Daylight Moments - [#3]

Comments

• trendyfartknockertrendyfartknocker Member Posts: 33

These types of clips would be so much more palatable if the voiceovers weren't an order of magnitude louder than the game play clip itself..

• aufovskyaufovsky Member Posts: 52

@trendyfartknocker said:
    These types of clips would be so much more palatable if the voiceovers weren't an order of magnitude louder than the game play clip itself..

Okay! Really thank you for your opinion. In future i'll try to make sound more like gameplay!

@RemoveSWF said:
    Another grief compilation with bad editing.

Ban this guy.

Grief? tell me where i grief and i can pay u haha. btw Its okay u didnt like it.

nice video man.

• DuckMcFaceDuckMcFace Member Posts: 2

Ur movement is very good.

• PoppaSquatPoppaSquat Member Posts: 47

The chainsaw 360 was pretty sweet, but if I had an editing tip maybe pace and delay your sound bits a bit better, it kind of feels like you're jumping from one sfx to another giving a bit of auditory whiplash.
    A good example would be around 0:37 mark with the nurse smacking the tree, either pick one audio sound bite or the other, or try more slowdown\visual effects to give an extra second or so of time, also you may want to consider clip buffers, which is basically that half second repeated transition you'd see in an ochido or amv hell video (that is the only credit I'll give ochido here, at least his stuff is edited pretty well).

@PoppaSquat said:
    The chainsaw 360 was pretty sweet, but if I had an editing tip maybe pace and delay your sound bits a bit better, it kind of feels like you're jumping from one sfx to another giving a bit of auditory whiplash.
    A good example would be around 0:37 mark with the nurse smacking the tree, either pick one audio sound bite or the other, or try more slowdown\visual effects to give an extra second or so of time, also you may want to consider clip buffers, which is basically that half second repeated transition you'd see in an ochido or amv hell video (that is the only credit I'll give ochido here, at least his stuff is edited pretty well).

Thanks for tips will definetly use them in next videos :)