Home Discussions General Discussions
Due to latency issues in the PTB, we have decided to postpone the server hit validation test until after the update releases on the live version of the game. We will let you know when the test will take place as soon as we can. Thank you all for your patience.

What do players do to get out of "tilt"?

akbays35akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

I've gotten the Archives done, just bought Ghostface and Stranger Things, but I've honestly had a bad amount of tilting games mostly just getting downed quick by good players. Eventually I played against a balanced Legion and had time to do a gen and didn't have to worry about "tryharding" and it got me back to a calm state. Did 4 gens, unhooked and healed my teammates (couldn't save them mostly due to them running away and me losing them unable to heal or take protection hits), almost got max points in every category, baited the gate then juked to the hatch and escaped. Usually on the Killer end it's usually stressful at first (protecting my ruin and those early gens) then I can just farm and get points, survivors usually reach that critical mass right at the beginning of the game then fall apart if they don't get momentum.

Comments

• Mr_KMr_K Member Posts: 3,092

Clearly by playing against unbalanced killers.

• Jholla31Jholla31 Member Posts: 128

If I get tilted playing survivor, I play a couple of killer games and vice versa. If that doesn't work, I play a different game for a bit, then come back to it. Usually works. Sometimes I just have an off day for one side.

• akbays35akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

Well it wasn't like I was in swf, he was on the game map and most of the players were rank 13s, he had a strong build Sloppy, Ruin, Discordance, Nurses. We didn't get Ruin until it was a 3v1 and 3 gens were done. It was mostly due to him not focusing one survivor over and over again and actually spreading his damage out.

I would admit that Legion does need some buffs, but I think it's more of making their add ons more stronger or changing their power to be more debilitating. If they reworked its power to be like how it used to with multiple stabs, but adding debilitating status effects instead of just another insta down, it would function more fairly. I've legit never had an issue with release Legion and wondered why people struggled against him.

At this point, I'm genuinely worried Wraith is next to get nerfed, I've never found Wraith to be particularly OP, but high skilled players are just moving on to him since he's incredibly similar to Spirit and he becomes the next flavor of the nerf.