We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Move Save Data to a Different Steam Account

BradyBrady Member Posts: 1,097

Is it possible to move my Saved data from DBD over to a family-shared steam account?

I'm using my friends and bought the game on her steam, and shared it with my account and I'm just wondering, any assistance would be appreciated

Tagged:

Comments

• Gay Myers (Luzi)Gay Myers (Luzi) Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 868
    edited August 2018

Hey, sorry for the kind late response. If you used family sharing with your account and you buy a copy of DBD, it should keep your data. I will ask to make sure.

I asked and it definitely should transfer your data when you buy a new copy of the game.

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on