Home Discussions General Discussions
Due to latency issues in the PTB, we have decided to postpone the server hit validation test until after the update releases on the live version of the game. We will let you know when the test will take place as soon as we can. Thank you all for your patience.

I think BHVR is doing server maintenance or there's just no one on.

akbays35akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

I'm excited for Oni and have been considering buying a Kanabo. This isn't a dev or BHVR hate thing I'm just bored and the game keeps kicking me out and losing connection.

Comments

• DeanIcityDeanIcity Member Posts: 149

I can't even get passed the loading screen. GG

• TKTKTKTK Member Posts: 671

i've been waiting to get into a lobby for about 30 mins now but look at the top, they acknowledge that some people are having server issues. Hope they fix this soon.

• ArtyomichArtyomich Member Posts: 281

They're increasing the time to get screwed over by Dead hard.

• FibijeanFibijean Member Posts: 8,283

Well, it's not even 8am in Montreal, so most of them are probably not at work yet or in a position to do anything about the servers. Hopefully we'll get an update soon.

• akbays35akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

I try to get my gaming done in the morning before my kids wake up. I'm kinda broke and don't really want to go game shopping or anything and already got content I want to play for dbd. I'm glad I didn't buy Death Stranding, that game is a walking simulator Binding of Isaac rip off.