Dead by Daylight will be in Europe for the first time at Gamescom. If you are around the area, there will be a get together on Wednesday, August 21st at 6PM CEST! Come chat, drink, snack and have fun with DBD team members [18+]
To book your ticket:https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dead-by-daylight-gamescom-meetup-tickets-68832392539

I'm bored, Entertain me with stuff and stories

VolfawottVolfawott Member Posts: 1,343
Do it. 
Tagged:

Comments

• VolfawottVolfawott Member Posts: 1,343
    Well there was this time i sneaked into a metal concert with a friend without tickets, we both put on overalls and grabbed some toolboxes and told the employees that we have been called cause of malfunctioning sound. Once inside we put of the caps, took the drinks out of the toolboxes and blend into the crowd.

No one questioned anything.
    You sound like an awesome guy to hang out with.
  • Depends, you single fierce female killer?

• ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,763
    Well there was this time i sneaked into a metal concert with a friend without tickets, we both put on overalls and grabbed some toolboxes and told the employees that we have been called cause of malfunctioning sound. Once inside we put of the caps, took the drinks out of the toolboxes and blend into the crowd.

Thank you, do you have any stories to share?

Mate, I'm boring af. I'm 20 and I don't really hang out with people that often or do anything that interesting.
    edited July 2018

Mate, I'm boring af. I'm 20 and I don't really hang out with people that often or do anything that interesting.
    I understand, i have been kinda bored in RL since i lost contact with my crazier friends.

I understand, i have been kinda bored in RL since i lost contact with my crazier friends.

Hey at least you had those times.
    Something to look back on instead of just admiring what other people did.
  • ACoolNameACoolName Member Posts: 177

I was once chased by a dog straight up the whole apartment stairs until i got to my mother's sister's wedding gathering and ran around the feast table for a solid minute . ( YES! i did learn from survivor ad pallet looped that bloodthristy killer)

ACoolName said:

I was once chased by a dog straight up the whole apartment stairs until i got to my mother's sister's wedding gathering and ran around the feast table for a solid minute . ( YES! i did learn from survivor ad pallet looped that bloodthristy killer)

When pallet looping saves lives.
    However you should have teabagged  the dog my friend.
  • No_Mither_No_ProblemNo_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476

Why the [BAD WORD] does everyone and their mother have an epic fable that happened to them in their lives archived but I’m just over here like “I dropped a glass cup and it bounced once before shattering ecks dee”

• VayneHellslingerVayneHellslinger Member Posts: 47

Bout three years ago I was jogging to train for a local marathon and for some reason all the stray dogs in the area decided hunting me down was a fantastic idea. Pretty soon I had 4-6 dogs chasing me down the road till I made it to a high enough fence and hopped through someone's garden. Taught them a lesson the next day by punting one of them in the chest so hard he landed on the opposite side of the street.

Why the [BAD WORD] does everyone and their mother have an epic fable that happened to them in their lives archived but I’m just over here like “I dropped a glass cup and it bounced once before shattering ecks dee”

I know the feeling, my life is about as interesting as dirt.
  • No_Mither_No_ProblemNo_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476

@VayneHellslinger said:
    Bout three years ago I was jogging to train for a local marathon and for some reason all the stray dogs in the area decided hunting me down was a fantastic idea. Pretty soon I had 4-6 dogs chasing me down the road till I made it to a high enough fence and hopped through someone's garden. Taught them a lesson the next day by punting one of them in the chest so hard he landed on the opposite side of the street.

You live in Detroit or some [BAD WORD] my guy?

• Gay Myers (Luzi)Gay Myers (Luzi) Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 729

I broke my metatarsal bone of my left foot by stepping on a root and twisting my foot.

All I wanted to see were elks when I visited the USA. I've never seen elks in my life. Well, I guess I paid with a broken foot which I didn't get treated for six weeks, because I didn't know until it was discovered and everyone was just amazed how I kept going after that.

When I was way younger and played L4D intensively I starting having hallucinations in combination with insomnia. My mom told me one fine Saturday that she came into my room, after I kinda woke up and I was talking to someone. She told me I told her names... well, they were the characters from Left 4 Dead 1 and I was angry at my mom, because she couldn't see them. That was literally after I finally got sleep.

The other time was in the middle of the night after I played a lot of Left 4 Dead during summer time. I went to the kitchen and in the old flat I used to live in I had to pass the living room, so a car alarm went off and I freaked out. I legit believed zombies were coming and I panicked, because I had no guns.

It took me a minute to realize it's not gonna happen.

I broke my metatarsal bone of my left foot by stepping on a root and twisting my foot.

All I wanted to see were elks when I visited the USA. I've never seen elks in my life. Well, I guess I paid with a broken foot which I didn't get treated for six weeks, because I didn't know until it was discovered and everyone was just amazed how I kept going after that.

When I was way younger and played L4D intensively I starting having hallucinations in combination with insomnia. My mom told me one fine Saturday that she came into my room, after I kinda woke up and I was talking to someone. She told me I told her names... well, they were the characters from Left 4 Dead 1 and I was angry at my mom, because she couldn't see them. That was literally after I finally got sleep.

The other time was in the middle of the night after I played a lot of Left 4 Dead during summer time. I went to the kitchen and in the old flat I used to live in I had to pass the living room, so a car alarm went off and I freaked out. I legit believed zombies were coming and I panicked, because I had no guns.

It took me a minute to realize it's not gonna happen.

Now I'm going to lie that made spill my tea on myself.
    Funny as hell story 
  • Tombstone218Tombstone218 Member Posts: 172

i once bit into an onion like an apple to prove a point to my mom.

• BeverlyBeverly Member Posts: 179

I ate PROFANITY on stage in front of a full auditorium of people back when I was a theater junkie. I was in a musical, and we were doing the opening song for the show. One part of the choreography was that we had to twist in a circle and jump in the air. Since the whole cast was on stage for this song, the stage got a little crowded and I was close to a set piece that had a slide on it. It was used for a different song where the singer had to slide down it for an entrance, and I wasn't aware of how close I was to it. I spun around, and my foot got caught under it mid-spin. After that, I toppled over and hit the ground face first. It really did not feel good at all! Being in the company of a sold out theater during that whole ordeal REALLY didn't help either.

• Gay Myers (Luzi)Gay Myers (Luzi) Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 729
    edited August 2018

@Tombstone218 said:

What did you try to prove and how were you doing afterwards?

@Aari_Piggy66 said:
    Funny as hell story 

Roots are the spawn of the devil. To make the matter worse regarding my broken foot, I was climbing around on rocks, no problem and then I stepped onto a root and broke my [BAD WORD] foot. That was pretty recent too, in May. In the first week of May, also the first week of my vacation v_v :|

• Tombstone218Tombstone218 Member Posts: 172

@Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

@Tombstone218 said:

What did you try to prove and how were you doing afterwards?

@Aari_Piggy66 said:
    Funny as hell story 

Roots are the spawn of the devil. To make the matter worse regarding my broken foot, I was climbing around on rocks, no problem and then I stepped onto a root and broke my [BAD WORD] foot. That was pretty recent too, in May. In the first week of May, also the first week of my vacation v_v :|

Yikes I did not give much context in my original comment. Somehow it had come up in conversation that I didn't like onions, so naturally like 7 year old me thought of the perfect plan to prove her wrong. That plan being to pick up a whole onion off the counter and take a big bite out of it, like an apple. Immediately spitting it out and coughing did not prove my point very well.

Beverly said:

I ate PROFANITY on stage in front of a full auditorium of people back when I was a theater junkie. I was in a musical, and we were doing the opening song for the show. One part of the choreography was that we had to twist in a circle and jump in the air. Since the whole cast was on stage for this song, the stage got a little crowded and I was close to a set piece that had a slide on it. It was used for a different song where the singer had to slide down it for an entrance, and I wasn't aware of how close I was to it. I spun around, and my foot got caught under it mid-spin. After that, I toppled over and hit the ground face first. It really did not feel good at all! Being in the company of a sold out theater during that whole ordeal REALLY didn't help either.

Oh [BAD WORD], you sure it wasn't recorded?

That reminds me of my time in school where it was common for theaters and events to be crashed.

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    Beverly said:

Oh [BAD WORD], you sure it wasn't recorded?

That reminds me of my time in school where it was common for theaters and events to be crashed.

Oh, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest lol. I'm sure it was Samantha or Tommy's first time ever in a musical and their parents wanted to be proactive and record it for memories. Instead, they got a clip of me wiping out! Luckily, no one erupted into laughter or was a jerk about it so it wasn't that big of a deal. The director gave me the basic "It happens all the time" and "Just keep moving the show along".

The way the productions worked was that we had one showing that the school would see (Thank god it didn't happen during that one) and three others during the weekend. It was the second to last I think? I dodged a huge bullet. Also, shows were crashed often at your school? I don't think I've ever seen anyone purposefully sabotage/ruin a show we did other then the rare random person booing for no reason. Sounds scary!

edited August 2018
    @Beverly

I think thats one thing no one wants to get famous for.

And yeah, wether its custom fireworks thrown on stage, masked students stealing the mics, locking the stages with chains/zipties.

Hell, my brother and 2 of his mates actually put up a firebarrel in front of the buildings and pretended to be hobos to freak the guests and staff/teachers out.
    @Beverly

And yeah, wether its custom fireworks thrown on stage, masked students stealing the mics, locking the stages with chains/zipties.

Hell, my brother and 2 of his mates actually put up a firebarrel in front of the buildings and pretended to be hobos to freak the guests and staff/teachers out.
    Wait they pretend to be hobos damn they must have had a lot of time on their hands.
    @Beverly

Wait they pretend to be hobos damn they must have had a lot of time on their hands.
    Yea... its an infamous and horrible school.
  • Otis_gahOtis_gah Member Posts: 5

One time me and my sister were taking a walk in the late afternoon and we saw a full grown Gray fox in someone's yard with her baby and she was staring at us! it looked like a calendar photo.

@ChesterTheMolester

LOL! Who needs acting when you can improv being hobos?

• PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 4,544
    Well um, I once saw a spider on the wall, I got up to grab something to kill it and when I came back it was gone.
  • RSBRSB Member Posts: 2,259

@Aari_Piggy66 said:
    Do it. 

Watch survivors crying on the forum, the best entertainment. Especially this one in "The Clown" thread.

RSB said:

@Aari_Piggy66 said:
    Do it. 

Watch survivors crying on the forum, the best entertainment. Especially this one in "The Clown" thread.

You are a smart one.
  • GT_Legend2GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 812

How killers and survivors are balanced