The 3.4.2 hotfix is starting to roll out on PC and consoles. For the release schedule and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/112060/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Who would you like to see as the next killer in Dead By Daylight

BloodbathX20BloodbathX20 Member Posts: 2

Who would you choose? And why?

Who would you like to see as the next killer in Dead By Daylight 45 votes

Jason Vorhees
20%
ASpazNamedStevemeatisadelicacyEnderloganYTWSNLYanthegamer558EmpathyModuleryanmanofsteeltrapped_by_daylightNaomi 9 votes
Pennywise
11%
pleasedontbetoxic117gameking116fishermanGlamourousLeviathanDustinTheZombie 5 votes
Jeepers Creepers
8%
Bossrch614BloodbathX20Waldorf_2R3 4 votes
Pinhead
15%
BasementBubbaMedicSpirit7musstang62pichumudkipTunnelVisionPolychrome_BakuPopsos360 7 votes
Hannibal Lecter
4%
CashelP14Toxic_Plag 2 votes
Other
40%
RattmanicemancatCL4P_TRAP_ERGrandpaBill24TapeKnotTrial_By_Scythetrevorj91Walker_of_the_fog_96BenZ0Hag.is.DtierKeezoMysticAdvisorMasantonioChatkovskiDonZwiebelBrucecastro81Dreaded_Wraith887Scary_Punk_Ghost 18 votes

Comments

• Walker_of_the_fog_96Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 589
    Other

I would love to have candyman in the game, but if not, I would like a new original character!

• RattmanRattman Member Posts: 782
    Other

Pyramidhead

• MasantonioMasantonio Member Posts: 2,247
    Other

GIVE ME ORIGINAL OR GIVE ME DEATH!

• BloodbathX20BloodbathX20 Member Posts: 2
    Jeepers Creepers

Honestly I feel like Jeepers Creepers would be an awesome fit into this game. He is underrated in my opinion.

• Trial_By_ScytheTrial_By_Scythe Member Posts: 25
    Other

The Miner from My Bloody Valentine, with the Hanniger Mine as a new map!

C'mon BHVR, a great Canadian company paying homage to a great Canadian slasher!

• EnderloganYTEnderloganYT Member Posts: 70
    Jason Vorhees

as for who I'd like to see, Jason

As for who's most reasonable that I would like to see, Pinhead

• KeezoKeezo Member Posts: 65
    Other

While i would like an original killer next chapter as we got 2 licensed chapters in a row + Ash, I'd like to see Jack Torrance as a killer eventually

• MasantonioMasantonio Member Posts: 2,247
    Other

It's impossible. The Devs aren't going to support a pedophile.

• GrandpaBill24GrandpaBill24 Member Posts: 161
    Other

Jack Torrance from The Shining

• Hag.is.DtierHag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 564
    Other

Revisit Evil dead and bring in one of the Demons, with the cabin as the map.

• BenZ0BenZ0 Member Posts: 752
    Other

I am so done with licence characters xD Original Killers are SOOO much cooler and better.

• CornpopersCornpopers Member Posts: 733
    edited December 2

I honestly can't decide so I'll just leave a few of my hopes for licensed characters below.

• Jason because I love Jason and want to see the Slashstreet boys get reunited in a game format.
    • Pennywise could have some very interesting powers and, like Stranger Things, would bring another huge spike in popularity.
    • Pumpkinhead would be a fun inclusion imo, plus I'd love a killer that could pick survivors up and toss them around.
    • Candyman, now, I won't lie, I haven't watched any of those movies but Tony Todd is awesome so I'd be completely happy seeing his inclusion. On a differnt note, I'd love any Resident Evil content.
  • pichumudkippichumudkip Member Posts: 86
    Pinhead

Pinhead would be a very interesting killer and I'd like to see what the devs would do for him.

• MysticAdvisorMysticAdvisor Member Posts: 394
    Other

I want Slender man for some odd reason I just like how creepy the concept is.

• The_Meh_TehThe_Meh_Teh Member Posts: 29

Attention developers! I'd like to see:

Pennywise

Candyman

Pumpkinhead

Slenderman

Werewolf

Girl from the Ring

• DetailedDetrimentDetailedDetriment Member Posts: 153

Slenderman would be an awesome addition.