Home Polls
The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Game Performance survey.
The information and answers provided are anonymous, not shared with any third-party, and will not be used for purposes other than survey analysis.

Access the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DbD-PlayerSurvey
The forum is currently experiencing issues, we are aware and these are being looked into. We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Stay safe in the fog!

How do you feel about the current Demogorgon?

I like the Demogorgon and everything but I feel like its addons could use some sort of rework since I don't ever use them except for cooldown on Shred ability. Does anyone else feel the same way or no. Leave a comment and poll votes down below please also have a great day.

How do you feel about the current Demogorgon? 13 votes

Yes
69%
ASpazNamedSteveFoggyDownpouryobudddWalker_of_the_fog_96Boosted_DwightAngryFluffyAhoyWolfpleasedontbetoxic117pichumudkip 9 votes
No
7%
Exerlin 1 vote
Maybe
15%
TapeKnotjasonq500 2 votes
Others
7%
Boss 1 vote

Comments

• ASpazNamedSteveASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,501
    Yes

I love everything about Demogorgon's balance rn, but his addons are so insanely boring. Shred addons are way cooler and more interesting/interactive. I pretty much just use brown ones for faster portal placement, faster movement speed whilst holding Shred, faster Shred cooldown etc.

• AhoyWolfAhoyWolf Member Posts: 1,524
    Yes

Addons are boring, but Demo is cool.

• Boosted_DwightBoosted_Dwight Member, Trusted Posts: 2,777
    Yes

Frick I meant other. I feel like he needs some small tweaks like making him quieter and the ability to replace portals. Other than that I love how he plays and how strong he can be! :D

• Walker_of_the_fog_96Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,172
    Yes

I like the current state of the demo, its balanced but his add ons are not the best.

And i like stranger things❤