A Full Legion Rework, Addons Included
So the main problem with legion is the lack of threat his power has, and the slippery slope that is making the power dangerous. With the recent rise in the Nemesis combo, I suggest an alternative to nerfing the perk, or Legion.
Feral Frenzy Changes
-On hit perks keep their synergy. (we dont want release legion levels of disergy)
-Hitting a survivor no longer puts them in deep wound instead, deep wound will be applied if you hit the same survivor twice, or an injured survivor first.
-Duration increased to 12 seconds. (It will make sense when we get to momentum.)
-Recharge time remains 20 seconds
-Hitting a healthy or injured survivor, then switching to another injured survivor and hitting them, will down them. (you hit a healthy survivor, find an injured survivor, and you get to down them. OR you can hit a healthy survivor, hit another healthy survivor, find the first survivor you hit, and down them.) this change should remove the tedium of holding M1 for yet another thing, and change it to preparing for legion's to return to engage a chase.
-Your momentum must be built up to move at 5.2 m/s this ramps up slowly over 4 seconds from standing still/reversing your momentum. (every second moving from standing still in feral frenzy grants 1.3 m/s up to 5.2) this change is so that Feral Frenzy has counterplay at pallets, where the legion has to decide if staying safe from the pallet stun, is worth the lost momentum. This also lets a survivor continue to run past a pallet and try to make another loop, or hit a window.
-Hitting Deep Wound survivors will still cancel your ability and refresh the mend progress. (The idea is you shouldn't be chasing Deep Wound Survivors.)
-Exposed Survivors will go down if hit during deep wound.
-Cooldown is now 3.25 seconds (from 4) and cooldown addons are reworked.
A friendly looking, bright yellow button used as a sarcastic statement.
- Slightly decreases the amount of time required to build momentum. (0.2 seconds)
A wooden ruler deeply scratched with hash marks.
- Slightly decreases the time required to refill the power gauge. (3 seconds from 2)
A list of mischievous missions to accomplish, memento of brighter days.
- Slightly increases the Feral Frenzy duration. (1 second from 0.8)
A wide grey and red braided rope bracelet. The inscription "F. J. S. J." can be seen, crudely written in bold black ink.
- Each hit on a survivor while in Feral Frenzy Grants 100% Extra Bloodpoints
Highly caffeinated tablets to make you extra sharp for exams or draining activities.
- Moderately increases the Killer Instinct's detection range.
- Slightly decreases terror radius while in Killer Instinct (-2 meters)
A rough sketch of The Legion mural torn from a notebook.
- Moderately increases the Feral Frenzy duration. (2 seconds from 1.6)
A dark and depressing mix tape made out from mainly power ballads and gloomy melodies.
- When exiting Feral Frenzy, you become Undetectable for 4 seconds after cooldown.
"As much of a buzzkill as it is, Julie has amazing instincts, she tells us when we need to slow down… and she’s always right." — Frank
A wooden ruler deeply etched with the names of enemies.
- Moderately decreases the time required to refill the power gauge. (5 seconds from 3.5)
“Susie was all sorts of [BAD WORD] up… even before we found her.”— Frank
A once friendly looking, bright yellow button of a defaced smiley. A signature icon of The Legion.
- Moderately decreases the time required to build momentum (0.6 seconds)
A handmade button with the face of The Legion. To use exclusively on intimidation dares.
- Considerably decreases the time required to build momentum (1 second)
A fast and thrilling mix tape with energising songs with break-neck beats.
- Tremendously increases the Killer Instinct's detection range.
- Slightly increases Feral Frenzy’s duration. (1 second)
- Moderately decreases terror radius while in Killer Instinct (-6 Meters)
"Susie is pretty quiet… spooky quiet, but smart as all hell." — Joey
A sketch book with imaginative and evocative, if not slightly bizarre sketches.
- Considerably increases the Feral Frenzy duration. (3 seconds from 2.4)
This blade is stained with unsanitary spots of grime that make injuries particularly difficult to mend.
- You can see a survivor’s blood while in Feral Frenzy
- Survivors Hit during Feral Frenzy Suffer Hemorrhage
A mix of bangin' tracks and slammin' beats for chillaxin' when life's a bitch.
- Hitting a survivor during Feral Frenzy restores any lost momentum and gives a 0.2 m/s speed boost for 3 seconds.
- Being stunned during Feral Frenzy recovers half the power.
"Joey would be knocked down easy… but he always got back up twice as fast." — Susie
A printed medical article stolen from Ormond's public library, vulgarising a study on lesions and stab wounds.
- Considerably decreases the successful hit cool down of your next successful attack after Feral Frenzy. (20% stacks with stbfl but has diminishing returns of -10%)
- Tremendously increases the noise made by injured survivors. (doubles the frequency and loudness of an injured survivor’s moans)
Never go on a kill mission without your tunes. A track list of massive distortions and loud percussion that stabs at your eardrums.
- Considerably increases movement speed temporarily after vaulting a pallet or window during Feral Frenzy. (0.6 m/s for 4 seconds)
- Considerably increases terror radius during Feral Frenzy (8 meters)
"Frank was always the most athletic one, he took less time than the rest of us to lose the cops." — Julie
This blade is stained with foul spots of blood and grime that make injuries particularly difficult to mend.
- Survivors injured during Feral Frenzy will have activate killer instinct outside of Feral Frenzy if they begin to heal.
A handful of dirt collected from the janitor's final resting place. It is unnaturally cold.
- Hitting an Injured Survivor first no longer sends them into deep wound, it will instead down them.
A glass-like button moulded from The Fog that captures The Legion's likeness. The surface is warm and reverberating with The Entity's power.
During Feral Frenzy:
- Your Terror Radius affects the entire Map.
- Any Pallets you vault are immediately broken.
- Considerably increases Feral Frenzy duration (3 seconds.)
- Vaulting stores your momentum for 2 seconds
"The youth consumed by the iridescent glass magnifies and widens the reach of The Entity."
Dark beats, violent shreds and unfathomable vocals from another world fill the mind of a killer with a vibrating sixth sense. To the unlinked, there is no music.
- After hitting a survivor with Feral Frenzy, all survivors suffer from the oblivious status effect for the duration of Feral Frenzy.
- Slightly decreases Feral Frenzy’s time to refill the power gauge (2 seconds.)
"Can you hear the music? It deafens them… we move now." — The Legion
Did yall like it... tell me what you think.