We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

My game doesn't launch

DariaaDariaa Member Posts: 1

This is the error that I get everytime I try to plat the game and I don't know to fix it. If you know how and have any tips, I would be grateful.

Answers

• Slay___Slay___ Member Posts: 375
    edited December 1

Run these installers;

• C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Steamworks Shared\_CommonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010\DXSETUP.exe
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Steamworks Shared\_CommonRedist\vcredist\2010\vcredist_x64.exe
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Steamworks Shared\_CommonRedist\vcredist\2013\vcredist_x64.exe
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Steamworks Shared\_CommonRedist\vcredist\2015\vcredist_x64.exe
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Steamworks Shared\_CommonRedist\vcredist\2010\vcredist_x86.exe
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Steamworks Shared\_CommonRedist\vcredist\2013\vcredist_x86.exe
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Steamworks Shared\_CommonRedist\vcredist\2015\vcredist_x86.exe

Then update your Windows and graphics driver.