The 3.4.2 hotfix is starting to roll out on PC and consoles. For the release schedule and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/112060/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Do you usually buy an entire chapter, or do you buy characters individually ?

Nyaren_ChanNyaren_Chan Member Posts: 191
edited December 1 in Polls

The question could also be "Do you plan to buy 'Cursed Legacy' as a whole chapter, or do you plan to buy the characters individually ?"

Do you usually buy an entire chapter, or do you buy characters individually ? 37 votes

I directly buy the chapter
78%
BossImmersed_P3_NeaPezMister_xDCrtKazzSpartagone45TapeKnotSN1P3R5G3TH3ADAxX7891TheRockstarKnightJawsIsTheNextKillerSkeletalEliteGrootDudeBoosted_Dwightcricketscornerrch614AngryFluffyXxkuroxshiroxXTaigaDr_Loomis 29 votes
I buy each character individually/buy the ones i like
21%
FibijeanPluAhoyWolf909nickoffordToxic_PlagLoverOfDemogorgontrapped_by_daylight 8 votes

Comments

• DeKillerKillerDeKillerKiller Member Posts: 510

It's easier for me to just buy the whole chapter.

• Dr_LoomisDr_Loomis Member Posts: 1,079

Essentially you get a brand new killer and 6 perks.

• AhoyWolfAhoyWolf Member Posts: 466

Depends if the chapter is original or not.

• TheRockstarKnightTheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 511

It used to be worth it cuz you got a unique cosmetic set, but lately it's just be one alternate top that isn't even a new top; it just has a single new color/texture.

I hope they revert this design decision.

• FibijeanFibijean Member, Trusted Posts: 3,085

I typically buy the characters individually with shards because I can't afford to pay real money for the DLC.

As for Cursed Legacy, I should have enough shards for one character upon release. I'll decide when the time comes whether I want to do it that way, or just buy the whole DLC, because I am actually interested in both characters this time around.

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 7,584

I've always bought the entire thing.