The 3.4.2 hotfix is starting to roll out on PC and consoles. For the release schedule and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/112060/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

buyable perks ?

batmanscarbatmanscar Member Posts: 18

have the devs ever thought about making any/all perks buyable for 50 gold auric cells , and once you purchase it it is automatically unlocked for all survivors/killers ( depending for wich role you purchase the perk ) and it is at level 3 so you don't need to level up the park instead of the typical way of grinding for them . also to avoid spam/imbalance you can only purchase 1 survivor/killer perk per week . I wrote this becuause I always end up with 50/100 extra auric cells and the purchasing system is somewhat unbalanced because it always leaves me with extra ACs but not enough to buy anything . agree or disagree ?

buyable perks ? 17 votes

yes I want buyable perks
5%
MysticAdvisor 1 vote
no I do not mind grinding
88%
BossASpazNamedSteveFibijeanTapeKnotMegaWaffleJacoby2041pootis_Bearrch614AhoyWolfBrucecastro81anonymous31337pichumudkipEnderloganYTDeKillerKillerToxic_Plag 15 votes
yes I want buyable perks but fix the shop prices BHVR
5%
Naomi 1 vote

Comments

• FibijeanFibijean Member, Trusted Posts: 3,025

I don't think we should be encouraging anything along "pay to win" lines, and I feel that any system which allows players to effectively buy progress would fall under that definition.

• DeKillerKillerDeKillerKiller Member Posts: 491

This is basically as @Fibijean said.

It's pay to win. Hard NO.

• MegaWaffleMegaWaffle Member Posts: 2,926

Save the whale hunting for EA.

• batmanscarbatmanscar Member Posts: 18

its not pay to win but unlocking a perk takes so long that sometimes you want a perk from another character but you dont have it and you have to prestige to level 2 or 3 and it takes way to long thats why I suggested the pole its not pay to win