Home Discussions General Discussions

When will killers be rewarded for facing swf?

2»

Comments

• vossler25vossler25 Member Posts: 416

Are you using the stats that the Devs also said to not take it as facts? Cause sounds like you are, which Devs have said, the stats are not to be taken as facts, it's based on their method not actual, (they say after 2 kills which is an average for killers to achieve, not all which if you want to go off stats, very low, which if ever become difficult, good luck getting a game cause you won't ever get a killer) obviously the stats will show under 50% cause 2 kills almost always achieved especially at low ranks which average 3 cause perks and powers, cause if a killer gets all 4 that's double the expected for stats, that's 2 games to the stats, plus farming games tamper with results normally in killer favour, Devs need to change it

• mistar_zmistar_z Member Posts: 595

I wouldn't mind swf but give me a bp stack for every swf person damn it! 😆

• vossler25vossler25 Member Posts: 416

When will killers get anything? Being a killer is so BS now, I remember being a killer and doing ok (casual player purple rank) so I went to survivors, not only did I hit red rank 6 times quicker than purple for killer, not only did I get twice the BP a game but after rank 15 when I got the movement and places for loops, it felt cheap, if I want BP I go survivor, if I want a 100% win I go survivor, cause survivors are massively OP now at red and still able to get 100% win normally with no one dead (exaggerated the 100% it was 89% roughly) what is that? And survivors keep crying "nerf this nerf that" no, stop it, git gud, for real, ever and I mean every killer needs buffs, all of them (except Freddy, he is perfect and carried me to red as killer and was the big part of the 11% loss with wraith and legion aswell) gens are too close to each other, gens are too quick, totems are too quick and easy to find, chests are BS with the luck without perks, seriously 2/10 times I get a key that can open hatch, wtf? It's too stupid, killers aren't even a threat, they're an inconvenience to gen repair simulator, that's all they are, if you're greedy you get punished, if you're smart you're immortal, even against top killers, then we have SFW which normally I did solo so I went to play with friends who all survivor mains all cries for nerfs as well, only to win every game and they still call for the nerf afterwards, my response was to tell them to stop, the game was easy they need buffs, they don't play with me no more, that's fine only net through DBD anyways but it was so dumb, 4 minutes each game, every game, even Vs ruin which helps only the slightest for killers but does very little otherwise, you stopped the great skill check, wow, a whole 6 seconds saved, then noed came up at points, thank God it exists, it made the game interesting up to the point I realised gates don't take long to open and was met with disappointment, buff killers or heavily nerf survivors

• HakuHaku Member Posts: 555

Probably the day the survivors also get rewarded for getting camped aka never .... or atleat not in the near future

• xChrisxxChrisx Member Posts: 917

U just want to play vs 4 randoms and get a ez win lul.

Soon solo survivor will be buffed according to what they said.

So, answering your question, never, git gud and learn to play.

• ApeOfMazorApeOfMazor Member Posts: 471

They can fix camping when they fix gen times. These issues arent even part of the discussion here though.

• HakuHaku Member Posts: 555

Sure they can .... Also it is pretty equal if you want reward for the currently the only good way to play the game to give something back for these playing the worse way / aka solo/ when they get abused. I just think these both are connected. Same way hatch and basement are connected as strong unique instruments for each side

• Ramxenoc445Ramxenoc445 Member Posts: 859

Never. Deal with it. You nor me as a killer in getting some crazy benefit because you played a swf. Some of them are [BAD WORD] and some of them are great. Some of them have one person that knows how to run and some are out to ruin your day. So what just take the L or the W and move on. You want a reward for solos that are just as good as swf too? It'd be no different because if all solos knew how to play and work as a team like swf sometimes will you'd have the same gameplay. Anytime I am solo and we all group up to try and save one person in the end game its always.

Killer player: swf?

Survivors: No

Most solos just don't understand or play the way they should at times but no you'll never be [BAD WORD] extra or differently because of a swf. Swf isnt and issue just get better at dealing with them or don't and move on.

• ShrekIsHotShrekIsHot Member Posts: 3,180

You saying you want to punish SWF is saying you hate having friends.

If you can't play against SWF, it shows you aren't a good Killer, lobby dodging just amplifies how you won't get better.

• ParallaxParallax Member Posts: 260

Killers can already see swf by checking survivor profiles. And if its a four man just bring an ebony mori and use it if they play sweaty. You aren't required to mori anyone and ebonies are pretty common, so there isn't a big punishment to do so.

• LOALOA Member Posts: 235

Just man up and kill those bastards. I can't be sure how many of them I have faced, but there are some pretty obvious moments in game when you are facing the SWFs, it makes me that much happier to kill them. Yes...they can be rough, but it is so satisfying when you take them down. The reward is that burst of pride you get.

Maybe, less tears when you lose, because we all lose, even SWFs!

• WuhelmWuhelm Member Posts: 260

And survivors that solo and are stuck with them. They need something to for having to deal with them. The only thing SWF benefits is SWF everyone else loses out on their experience.

• WuhelmWuhelm Member Posts: 260

Bonus BP to anyone not in a SWF. 5K for everyone not in one.

• TodgeweihtTodgeweiht Member Posts: 3,513

Because you would just dodge, goddamit, SWF is an important part of this game you like it or not, punishing them is not the way to go.

• LegionMain343LegionMain343 Member Posts: 198

I just want a stack of bbq and chili when survivors dc UnU

• SpookyJeffSpookyJeff Member Posts: 108

I think an easier fix would be to just balance SWF by only allowing members of that group to use three perks instead of four. Most of the problem with SWF is they have a free perk slot where a lot of solo survivors run aura perks, whether for information on the killer or other survivors. That would also force SWF groups to specialize each member further instead of all just running the same four meta perks.

• Venom368Venom368 Member Posts: 321

Nope, they need to bring solo survivors up to the level of swf groups with comms, and then balance killers around that. They have already stated that as their main goal they are trying to accomplish. The changes to Kindred are a step in the right direction.