We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
This section is used to report audio (sound) issues.

*** Please use the search box in upper right to see if your bug has already been reported first! ***

When reporting a bug, please use the following template:

Platform:
Description of the issue:
Steps to reproduce (if possible):
How often does this occur:

Please be sure to attach any screenshots, videos, or logs (if on PC) that you may have if you believe they could help us find the issue.

Has anyone had anxiety attacks due to the Demogorgon music?

womanahwomanah Member Posts: 2

I suffer with anxiety and normal chase music and heart beat don't set me off but the music played when the Demogorgon is near or in a chase with you gives me a panic attack. I'm confused as to whether this is a design choice or not.

Anxiety inducing music is used in films such as Dunkirk but i couldn't expect it in a game on only one character.

This music is making me not want to play the game anymore and i don't know how to turn the music off for the Demogorgon

Answers

• HighQualityDonutHighQualityDonut Member Posts: 49

I mean its supposed to be scary. The demogorgon theme personally unnerves me cause it sounds like an 80s alarm theme warning me of danger. Its probably intentional since this IS a horror game. Sorry it causes you such grief though.