Home Polls
With regards to Error 112, we apologise that this error is still affecting our players and can assure you it is receiving our attention. Please bear with us and we will update with more information when we can.

Legion Rework or Spring Chapter

IcemanIceman Member Posts: 1,318

In my opinion, Legion current power is kind of useless. And I would love if they got a rework. I know some players agree but not everyone does.

I would just like to know how many people would actually prefer a Legion rework over a new chapter

Legion Rework or Spring Chapter 20 votes

Legion Rework - Spring Chapter.
25%
Dolphin9192RIP_LegionMrPenguinRicardiBacardiXxkuroxshiroxX 5 votes
New Killer - Spring Chapter.
5%
Gamer00 1 vote
Legion Rework over the course of time like The Nightmare
70%
ASpazNamedSteveTapeKnotJacoby2041CashelP14Boosted_DwightMedicSpirit7NullSp3cPhoxAhoyWolfBrucecastro81DustyDan31Mattie_MayhemOGGlamourousLeviathanNyaren_Chan 14 votes
Legion is fine.
0%

Comments

• AhoyWolfAhoyWolf Member Posts: 1,352

I would like just their power buffed, not like a complete change of their power like Freddy. Just some really solid buffs.

• IcemanIceman Member Posts: 1,318

@AhoyWolf

Only reason I would like a change of power is because of that trailer with David King. It would be nice if somehow they can start off as a stealth killer then go full psycho path.

It seems that you can’t buff legion current power without breaking the game.

• Dolphin9192Dolphin9192 Member Posts: 129
    Legion Rework - Spring Chapter.

I would like it if they skipped a chapter and focused on fixing some of the games problems.

• Nyaren_ChanNyaren_Chan Member Posts: 218
    edited December 2019

A killer rework shouldn't be taking a whole chapter, it should be fixed with time, thanks to feedbacks and monitoring. The same goes for most problems of this game btw.