We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
This section is used to report miscellaneous issues that don't fit into any other categories. Please check for a fitting section first!

*** Please use the search box in upper right to see if your bug has already been reported first! ***

When reporting a bug, please use the following template:

Platform:
Description of the issue:
Steps to reproduce (if possible):
How often does this occur:

Please be sure to attach any screenshots, videos, or logs (if on PC) that you may have if you believe they could help us find the issue.

Doctor Lag

NightdreamweaverNightdreamweaver Member Posts: 2

Since the dedicated servers any time I play as the doctor or against the killer my game lags badly, the screen can freeze and in worse case scenario I end up being disconnected from the game.

Comments

• NightdreamweaverNightdreamweaver Member Posts: 2

I play on a PC and this happens every single time a doctor is involved in the game. It plays better when I play the killer but even then it can freeze for seconds or up to a minute causing me to lose track of the survivors and I have had survivors complain about the lag even though the pings are very low.