The 3.6.0 PTB is now live on Steam! For full details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/130916/
We are aware and looking into the issue which caused players to have their rank reset further than intended. If your rank was not reset at all this month, this is a visual bug and closing and re-opening the game should fix it.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
Patch Notes 3.4.0 | Cursed Legacy
FEATURES & CONTENT
- Feature - Updated the intro video to The Cursed Legacy trailer.
- Feature - Disconnection Penalties: Players who disconnect early from games will receive temporary matchmaking bans, with the duration escalating for repeat offenders. Please note that this feature will not be active on launch of the 3.4.0 update, we are planning to enable it on Thursday December 5th.
- Feature - Re-integrated the chat in the Survivor pre-lobby and in Custom Game lobbies.
- Content - Added cosmetics to player inventory (Incl. past convention exclusives, Bill’s Ugly Sweater, Frosty Eyes for The Oni & The Plague, and a new Universal Winter Holiday Charm).
- Content - Added a new Killer (The Oni).
- Content - Added a new Survivor (Yui Kimura).
- Content - Added a new map to the Yamaoka Estate theme (Sanctum of Wrath).
- Content - Added a Japanese thematic lobby for the Cursed Legacy chapter.
- Rank Reset: The Rank Reset will now reset players back one rank crest color. Players who end the season in Red Ranks (1-4) will be reset to Purple Ranks (5), Purple Ranks (5-8) get reset to Green Ranks (9), Green Ranks (9-12) get reset to Yellow Ranks (13) and finally Yellow (13-16) gets reset to the Brown Crest Ranks (17).
- Debuff perks no longer appear on the Survivors in-game HUD until the debuff is applied. This is true for the following perks: Coulrophobia, Overwhelming Presence and Unnerving Presence.
- Updated several Killer perks with the Undetectable status effect: Insidious, Beast of Prey, Dark Devotion and Tinkerer.
- Protection Hits: The conditions for Protection Hits have been adjusted. To trigger a Protection Hit a Survivor must be within range of a "Survivor in Need" which translates to being close to an Injured Survivor. Players can now trigger Protection Hits each 3 seconds instead of each 20 seconds. Any hit received by a Survivor while the Killer is carrying another Survivor will count as a Protection Hit.
- Deep Wound: Deep Wound timer will no longer go down when Sprinting or Mending. Deep Wound is no longer connected with the Killers terror radius.
The Legion changes
- Mend times for Deep Wound reduced: 12 seconds while mending yourself, 8 seconds while being mended by someone else.
- Attacking while in Feral Frenzy will no longer be a basic attack. This means that perks that trigger with a basic attack will no longer trigger under this circumstance.
- Increased Feral Frenzy speed from 5 m/s to 5.2 m/s.
- Decreased Feral Frenzy window vault duration from 1.1 seconds to 0.9 seconds.
- Decreased Feral Frenzy pallet vault duration from 1.35 seconds to 0.9 seconds.
- Mischief List add-on: Increased added Feral Frenzy duration from 0.8 seconds to 1 second.
- Mural Sketch add-on: Decreased added Feral Frenzy duration from 1.6 seconds to 1.5 seconds.
- Stolen Sketch Book add-on: Increased added Feral Frenzy duration from 2.4 seconds to 2.5 seconds.
- Smiley Face Pin add-on: Hitting a Survivor highlighted by Killer Instinct applies the Blindness status effect for 60 seconds.
- Defaced Smiley Pin add-on: Hitting a Survivor highlighted by Killer Instinct applies the Mangled status effect for 60 seconds.
- The Legion Pin add-on: Hitting a Survivor highlighted by Killer Instinct applies the Broken status effect for 60 seconds.
- Filthy Blade add-on: Lowered added mend time to 2.5 seconds from 3.5 seconds.
The Spirit changes
- Removed the collision between The Spirit and other players while she is phasing.
- Adjusted the speed curve for The Spirit's post phasing speed bonus to drop off more gradually over a longer period of time.
- Restored visible 3rd person animation while vaulting windows.
- Prayer Beads Bracelet add-on: Made phasing sounds global instead of removing them.
- Katana Tsuba add-on: Decreased the phasing reappearance duration from 0.25 seconds to 0.2 seconds.
- Wakizashi Saya add-on: Decreased the phasing reappearance duration from 0.5 seconds to 0.3 seconds.
- Yakuyoke Amulet add-on: Increased phasing duration from 1 second to 3.5 seconds. Decreased phasing speed from +10% to -15%.
- White Hair Ribbon add-on: Decreased the activation charge speed bonus from +30% to +20%.
- Bloody Hair Brooch add-on: Decreased the activation charge speed bonus from +50% to +30%.
- Balanced Landing: No longer grants the stagger reduction while Exhausted. Balanced Landing has the additional functionality to muffle grunts from falling by 100% while not Exhausted.
- Kindred: When another Survivor is on the hook, see the aura of all other Survivors (and Killer if they are in range). Kindred no longer overrides Killers' stealth abilities.
- No One Left Behind: Once an Exit Gate is opened; gain 50%/75%/100% more Bloodpoints for healing and unhooking other Survivors, healing and unhooking others are performed 30%/40%/50% quicker and auras of other Survivors are shown.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Killers to hit Survivors through a hooked Survivor.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Nurse to snap at the beginning and ending of her blink. Fixing this issue required us to rework how the snapping of characters interacts with the movement systems, and could cause additional side effects.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Nurse's camera to clip through her arm when attacking while looking down.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Classic Ghost Face Shroud customization to block a large portion of the screen when using his power.
- Fixed an issue that caused the "Stalk" prompt to be displayed for The Ghost Face when first loading into a match.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Huntress' hatchet to go through walls if she hugged the wall.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors to be misaligned during The Legions mori.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Nightmares husk to be briefly visible before completely teleporting to a generator.
- Fixed an issue that caused downed Survivor auras to be visible to The Plague when using the Black Incense add-on.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Hag's phantasm traps not to have collision when using the Scarred Hand add-on.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Shapes camera to become slanted when canceling the mori interaction.
- Fixed an issue that caused other Survivors RBTs to briefly appear in the air when The Pig placed a RBT on a Survivor.
- Fixed an issue that caused most rock assets in various maps to be lacking hitbox collision, allowing projectiles and The Cannibals chainsaw not to detect collision.
- Fixed an issue that caused hooks to disappear depending on the camera angle.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to get stuck behind a Jigsaw box or an Alarm Clock when spawned next to the lookout building in the Mount Ormond Resort map.
- Fixed an issue that caused the moon to be visible when at the bottom of stair cases in The Game map.
- Fixed an issue that could caused an impassable gap between the water tower and a tree in the Ironworks of Misery map.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors to clip through the locker when entering the right one in the mine of the Suffocation Pit map.
- Fixed an issue that caused a visible ground seam when walking up the basement stairs in the main building of the Groaning Storehouse map.
- Fixed an issue that caused a visible ground seam along the edge of the main building in the Groaning Storehouse map.
- Fixed an issue that caused an impassable gap between a rock and a create in the Groaning Storehouse map.
- Fixed an issue that caused a floating crow on a maze wall in the Shelter Woods map.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Killers from lunge attacking on the hay block of the combine harvester in the Coldwind Farm maps.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to walk through the wall underneath the slope in the lodge building in the Blood Lodge map.
- Fixed an issue that caused visible ground seams on the gas station building in the Gas Heaven map.
- Fixed an issue that caused the air hose to be missing from the gas station tile in the Gas Heaven map.
- Fixed an issue that cause the cars in the Autohaven Wreckers maps to have incorrect textures.
- Fixed an issue that caused the tarp on the maze walls to clip through the walls in the Autohaven Wreckers maps.
- Fixed an issue that caused flickering textures on the wooden pieces along the inside of the main building in the Family Residence map.
- Fixed an issue that caused visible ground seams between multiple tiles in the Family Residence map.
- Fixed an issue that caused projectiles to pass through the hooks in the Family Residence map.
- Fixed an issue that caused the collision to be too high on certain vines in the Rift Lab of The Underground Complex map.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the Killer to see out of world when hugging a specific wall in The Underground Complex map.
- Fixed an issue that caused one of the walls on a Tee tile to have flickering textures in The Underground Complex map.
- Fixed an issue that caused flickering textures on the stone walls in the Temple of Purgation map.
- Fixed an issue that caused the red shipping containers in the Badham Preschool maps to clip through the grass.
- Fixed an issue that caused a crow to clip through part of the window of one of the houses in the Badham Preschool maps.
- Fixed the shadows on the fire places in the small houses in the Lampkin Lane map.
- Fixed an issue that caused an invisible collision in front of an exit gate switch in the Lampkin Lane map.
- Misc LOD fixes and improvements.
- Fixed an issue that caused the visible scratch marks from Fixated to disappear when The Legion used Feral Frenzy.
- Fixed an issue that caused generators affected by Surge to visually remain in the damaged state when the perk triggered while a Survivor was actively working on it.
- Fixed an issue that caused players being healed with Spine Chill equipped to see the progression speed proficiency icon when another Survivor healed them.
- Fixed an issue that caused Dying Light not to disable when the Obsession disconnected via cable pull.
- Fixed an issue that caused toolbox auras to appear incorrectly when shown with the Plunderer's Instinct perk.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a network timeout disconnection from a public or private lobby.
- Fixed an issue that could cause multiple error messages to display when attempting to search for a public lobby after having previously failing to join a lobby that was simultaneously destroyed by the host.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Blood Dance daily ritual not to gain progress when using a medkit.
- Fixed an issue that caused a fully depleted medkit to give progress to the Appeal to Heal Challenge for all users in the trial if they had it as an active Challenge.
- Fixed an issue that allowed multiple daily rituals to be removed from the ritual menu while in an online lobby.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivor ranks to be visible in the online lobby to other Survivors.
- Fixed an issue that caused the "None Shall Survive" Level 1 Challenge to complete if a Survivor got disconnected during the loading.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Escape survival points not to be awarded to Survivors if the Killer disconnected by cable pull.
- Fixed an issue that caused no points in the Chaser emblem when finding a Survivor in a locker.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when starting a Custom Game match as The Hag.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an infinite loading screen when leaving the tally screen of a Custom Game.
- Fixed an issue that caused the hooked Survivor location indicator to be missing the golden hook VFX.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause player models to darken in the tally screen.
- Misc cosmetic clipping fixes and improvements.
- Fixed an issue that caused Killers to perform an obstruction hit when hitting Survivors on a hook on dedicated servers.
- Added more logs to better help identify an issue that could cause The Plague to get stuck in her vomit stance on dedicated servers.
- Fixed an issue that caused medkit healing not to count towards the Wounded Healer achievement.
- Fixed an issue that caused achievements measured in percentages to reset when the user rebooted the application.
- Adjusted the In The Void She Walks achievement description to reflect the proper unlock behavior.
- Fixed an issue that caused the in-game Friends List not to update when the user added a new friend on the Xbox app.
Audio & Localization
- Fixed an issue that caused no SFX when hovering over the Tome level completion reward icons.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Archives ambient audio to play during the animatics.
- Fixed an issue that caused the wrong sounds when walking on hills in the Coldwind Farm and Crotus Prenn Asylum maps.
- Misc localization and translation improvements.
UI & HUD
- Fixed an issue that caused the invite "+" signs on the lobby silhouettes to disappear when closing the Loadout menu.
- Fixed an issue that caused Rift Fragment XP to not update in the Archives widget on the tally screen if there was no active challenge.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Select Challenge button prompt to be disabled when returning to the Play As Killer pre-lobby from a public lobby.
- Fixed an issue that caused a drop in FPS when changing levels in the Tome.
- Fixed an issue that caused tooltips from cosmetics in the free track to overlap the Rift Tier progress in the Rift.
- Fixed an issue that caused the level to reload each time the current Archive level was selected.
- Fixed an issue that caused the lobby UI to reposition itself when selecting any sub-category in the Loadout.
- Misc UI improvements.
Post edited by Peanits on