The 3.4.2 hotfix is starting to roll out on PC and consoles. For the release schedule and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/112060/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

The best part of the Deep Wounds change that I just realized

So most people are saying that Deep Wounds was changed so Borrowed Time would work against Freddy.

You know what I just realized?

If the person who unhooks you is asleep you won't get Borrowed Time in general. Meaning that no: Borrowed Time still doesn't work against Freddy.

Comments

• supersonic853supersonic853 Member Posts: 752
    edited December 3

And if the killer has no terror radius when the person is unhooked so ill just smack the person afterword. But inb4 we know the devs love buffing borrowed so they might make it if the killers in a certain radius it works anyway.

• FreudentraumaFreudentrauma Member Posts: 687

Yeah and certain stealth killers or Insidious Bubbas. But it's still possible to trigger BT against Freddy and when that happens, he can't wait the timer to run out like the others. So Bt is now working against him to some degree....

• oxygenoxygen Member Posts: 771

The goal wasn't to mess with killers preventing the activation of Borrowed Time/Deep Wounds, but preventing them from having the survivor go down in a predetermined amount of time because of the DW timer going down while they're in pursuit.

It does that, even to killers like Freddy and Wraith who can hit the survivor and then remove their terror radius + end the chase status if they so desire.

• fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 3,887

Also Tinkerer was given the Oblivious effect so any killer running that perk would counter a borrowed time safe for instance if they were camping or Proxy camping.

• PrettyFaceKatePrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 117

The effect of tinkerer is situational. Killers who can hide their tr via power are essentially given a green light to proxy camp, which is not an incentive in the right direction in my opinion.