The 3.4.2 hotfix is starting to roll out on PC and consoles. For the release schedule and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/112060/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

So im never getting my lunar new years cosmetic back?

I lost my lunar new year cosmetics about a month or two ago, and submitted a ticket. When i got a response they refered to everyone getting the cosmetics in the future, but since they changed their mind? Im now never getting them back or are they working on giving it back to the people that actually earned and lost them?

I don't really have my hopes up, since look at all the people that lost legacy and never got it back... But it still leaves a sour taste in my mouth that by no fault of my own i lose items that i have earned to never be able to get them back.

Comments

• Mr_KMr_K Member Posts: 2,440

Resubmit the ticket I guess.

• JesyaJesya Member Posts: 849

It literally says it in the news post. You'll get it if you earned it. :)

At the time of the announcement, last month, we had no way to isolate players who had earned these cosmetics. Since then, we have found a way to isolate the players that have played the event and will be able to restore these four cosmetics on a large scale, only to players that earned them during the events. Keep an eye on the news, this will happen Soon™

• FibijeanFibijean Member, Trusted Posts: 3,170

Here's your answer, from the Release Info:

"At the time of the announcement, last month, we had no way to isolate players who had earned these cosmetics. Since then, we have found a way to isolate the players that have played the event and will be able to restore these four cosmetics on a large scale, only to players that earned them during the events. Keep an eye on the news, this will happen Soon™"

So basically, you will get your cosmetics back, but there is no confirmed ETA for it as of yet. Rest assured, the devs know who earned them and who didn't, so they'll be able to restore them to the right accounts.

• KarltastiskKarltastisk Member Posts: 419

Thx for letting me know, they communicate so rarely i sometimes forget that there even is a news post.