The 3.4.2 hotfix is starting to roll out on PC and consoles. For the release schedule and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/112060/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Chapter: Five night's at Freddy's

HuntedfailureHuntedfailure Member Posts: 171

Killer: The Machine

The Machine Bio: His name was William Afton and he was once a great robotic engineer who opened and supplied a children's animatronic pizza place which grew in popularity as the years went on. Soon William began a killing a spree none knows but he did and his first victim was someone of note that being his best friends daughter Charlie who's soul refused to pass on like almost all of his future victims. after years of evading arrest he finally got caught but not by the authority's but by those he had hurt and they drove him to hide in an old animatronic suit which quickly ended him but as his victims proved death isn't the end if you truly don't want it to be and he continued to live albeit as a husk. After years of hiding he was finally put down by his husk of a son and his old friend but just before his death he felt a welcoming voice enter his mind and in desperation he made a deal.

Ability, Ghost and Machine

The first part of the ability is called Ghost: Holding the active ability button for 2 second will charge up your ability and when the active ability button is released all survivors with 20 meters of you that aren't behind walls will scream and have notification appear at their location along with suffering 3% movement speed decrease for 5 seconds but this comes at the cost of a 20 second cool down. This ability is signaled to survivors buy the machine clenching his hands in-front of him along with the machine twitching erratically.

The second part of the ability is called Machine: when standing next to a generator with progress (that isn't damaged) will have the machine modify the generator (this action taken 6 seconds) to make the next 3 skill checks on that generator create notifications even if their successful at the cost of being unable to damage it until another survivor works on it. you can only effect 2 generators at a time

Add-on's

(Common) (Stacks) Child's drawing: a picture draw by a young and lonely boy who's only friend's we're Freddy, Bonnie,Chica and Foxy. Slightly decreases the cool down of Ghost.

(Common) (Stacks) Colorful table utensils: These utensils were made with as many primary colors as possible which attracted children but not their parents. Slightly increases the range of Ghost effects.-

"Congratulations! You’ve completed a full week on the job, and you've done it in such a lackluster way that no one is proud, or disappointed."- Tutorial Unit

(Common) (Stacks) Metal Screw: A simple screw which was only one of many in Williams tool box. Increases the amount of skill-checks Machine effects by 1.

(Common) White Tile (stacks) : One of many white tiles the cover the walls and floors of Freddy's. Slightly decreases the modification time of Machine.

(Uncommon) (Stacks) Animatronic eye: A green metal eye which was never given to its animatronic. Slightly increases the radius of of Ghost.

(Uncommon (Stacks) Faded Fabric: A piece of Faded Fabric that once belonged to an animatronic costume. Increases the amount of generators that can be affected by Machine by 1.

"Allow me to fill this somewhat frightening silence with some lighthearted banter." Hand Unit

(Uncommon) (Stacks) Endo Arm Joint: A joint for the arm of an Endo-Skeleton who was never made. Slightly increases the duration of Ghost's effects.

(Uncommon) (Stacks) Endo Leg joint: The leg joint of an Endo-Skeleton who was never constructed. Slight decreases the charge up time of Ghost.

(Uncommon) (Stacks) Happy Birthday Banner: A banner reading "Happy 7th Birthday Elizabeth!" which prepared by William for his daughter. Slightly increases the twitching during ghost charge up.

(Rare) Foxy's hook: A hook belonging to the foxy animatronic which William helped design. Moderately increases the range of Ghost.

(Rare) (Stacks) Purple Telephone: Toy phone used by Williams youngest son. Moderately decrease the modification time of Machine.

(Rare) (Stacks) Michael's survival log: A log book used by Williams son Michael for a short time as he chased his father. Moderately increases the duration of Ghosts effects.-

"I WILL VOMIT YOU BACK... TO RELIEVE YOUR HORROR." -Nightmare

(Rare) Funtime Freddy Face-plate: A white and pink face-plate used for the Funtime Freddy animatronic. increases the number of generators you can effect with Machine by 2.

(Rare) Cupcake: A cupcake used as a companion for Chica. Moderately increases Twitching during Ghost charge up.

(Very Rare) Freddy Costume head: A head for the Freddy animatronic which held the soul of one of Williams victims. Survivors affected by Ghost suffer from the blindness status effect for 20 seconds-

"What a gift to relish: a victim that can't perish."- Nightmare Freddy

(Very Rare) Bonnie Costume Head: A costume head belonging to the Bonnie animatronic which held the soul of victim who was easily tricked. survivors who fail Skill-Checks on Machine effect generators will suffer from the exhaustion status effect for 20 seconds.

"Everything is okay, let's go back to sleep." - Bon-Bon

(Very Rare) Chica Costume Head: A plush head that was used on the Chica animatronic who carried the soul of a victim who wept the most. Survivors effected by Ghost suffer from the oblivious status effect for 15 seconds.-

"The fire within me burns eternal and now you shall as well."- Jack O Chica

(Very Rare) Foxy Costume Head: A head belonging to the foxy animatronic who held the soul of victim who was feisty even in death. Survivors effected by Ghost have their aura revealed for 6 seconds.-

"I'm sorry, but there was never enough room on this stage for both of us!"- Funtime Foxy

(Ultra Rare) Puppet Mask: His old friends daughter was named Charlotte and when her life was cut short she a found a way to continue and to help others who suffered the same fate. Tremendously increase duration of Ghost effects but Tremendously increases ghost cool-down time.-

"The others are like animals, but I am very aware." The Puppet

(Ultra Rare) Michael's message: A message left by Michael on a tape, a reminder of your mistakes and his determination. Increases he number of generators Machine can effect by 4, tremdosly increases madification time of Machine.-

"Father. It's me, Michael. I did it. I found it. It was right where you said it would be. They were all there. They didn't recognize me at first but then they thought I was you. And I found her. I put her back together, just like you asked me to. She's free now. But something is wrong with me. I should be dead. But I'm not. I've been living in shadows. There is only one thing left for me to do now. I'm going to come find you. I'm going to come find you."- Michael Afton

Perks

Perk 1, Calculated: Your actions are as chaotic as they are calculated, when you hook a survivor all generators they've worked in the last 1/2/3 minuets will be instantly damaged if a survivor isn't working on it. once activated the perk has a cool down of 80/70/60 seconds.-

"That was easier than I thought it would be"- William Afton

Perk 2, Enjoyment: It's not wrong to take pleasure in your work, when you down a survivor all dropped pallets within your terror radius will begin to break and after 4/3/2 seconds they will all break.-

"You may not recognize me at first, but I assure you, it's still me."- William Afton

Perk 3, Crime of passion: some of your work was less planned but just as delightful, increase the duration of stuns by 2/4/6% but once your stunned you cannot be stunned again for 20/30/40 seconds.-

"What a deceptive calling. I knew it was a lie the moment I heard it, obviously, but it is intriguing nonetheless."- William Afton

Survivor: Henry Emily

Survivor bio: Henry had a simple life with a daughter and a proficiency in robotics being the most crazy things in his life but that all changed when he opened a children's restaurant. Besides the paper work chaos that running a businesses brings there was another form of chaos that being the series of disappearances at his restaurant who's first victim was his own daughter. His old friend and business partner William Afton was the culprit for these crimes and Henry knew it but a mixture of grief and a lack of evidence lead to William getting away with his horrific actions leaving Henry a hollow man. Years later he finally had a chance to put an end to William and free his victims and he did so using his decades of research to free their souls and finally be at rest but no good deed goes unpunished and as the heat consumed him felt it suddenly disappear and be replaced with a cold thick fog.

Perks

Perk 1, Engineering prowess: Your machine skills compensate for their lack of skill. when you complete a great skill-check you gain a token with the maximum of 2/4/6 and when a survivor fails a skill-check on the same generator as you a token is taken and that failed skill-check becomes a good skill-check.-

"I don't know how those tiny breaths of life came to inhabit those machines. But they will never find rest now. Not like this"- Henry Emily

Perk 2, Bottled Up: You keep your pain locked away for the benefit of everyone, when your rescued from a hook you suffer from the broken status effect but you have an 6/8/10% increased healing and repair speed. you lose the broken statues effect when downed. this perk can only activate once per trial.-

"Although, for one of you, the darkest pit of Hell has opened to swallow you whole, so don't keep the Devil waiting, old friend."- Henry Emily

Perk 3, Two Steps Ahead: Your always thinking two steps ahead, when a stunning the killer will make all generators within 15/20/25 meters gain 3/6/9% increased progress.-

"Are they still...aware? I hope not. It keeps me awake at night."- Henry Emily