Home PTB Feedback Archives Gameplay Feedback
We're currently investigating issues with frame rate on PS4 after the most recent update. Thank you to everyone for bringing this to our attention, and for your patience while we look into this

NEW IDEA!

calvinvaleriancalvinvalerian Member Posts: 43
edited December 2019 in Gameplay Feedback

The moment I realize something unusual with The Oni trailer in today's update

I realize we need this right now.

How nice to see Dwight doing his gen without being aware of his surrounding.

In real match, Dwight would have been long gone and that scene is never going to happen by any chance.

We all know we can peep the killer from far distance by looking at upper part of our monitor while shifting the third person camera downward.

We need that one person who'd stay doing generator while the other 2 friends will flee because he\she is blinded to first person camera. (oh man this is actually so good with killers who doesn't create Heartbeat)

So...I'm suggesting adding variants to survivors some will have 3rd person camera and some with 1st person camera.

or if you'd like other Idea:

all current survivors can only see in 1st person camera and next future survivor will have 3rd person camera AS A PERK so his/her friends can know if there's killer like Myers or Ghostface stalking them. (̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶c̶o̶m̶m̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶t̶)̶

Post edited by calvinvalerian on