Home Discussions General Discussions

Dramatic but this is how I feel now...

Comments

• NMCKENMCKE Member Posts: 7,294

Since DW is no longer TR based, survivors who aren't mending or running will have their timer deplete.

That means Deep Wounded survivors who attempt to do generators, heal, open the Exit Gates, and so on will have their Deep Wound timer deplete. 😁

• I think this is an improvement because at least now you can hit survivors. Because you could have all the stalling add-ons in the world but they're useless unless you actually hit them. Also it helps to think of frenzy as no more than just an M1 attack.

• UlvenDagothUlvenDagoth Member Posts: 3,535
  • VetratheneVetrathene Member Posts: 814

Thinking its more then an M1 attack dosen't make it so. Its so much less now.

• MonlythMonlyth Member Posts: 507

Just because the survivors try not to group up, doesn't mean it's never going to happen. There are only so many scenarios where all of your teammates can be spread out enough that Legion can't chain any hits together.

Plus, before these changes, the buttons were completely useless, no matter how the survivors played. They forced you to do something that you should never do as Legion.

You are the one who started an argument. You chose to escalate it and antagonize me every time I replied to you. I simply reciprocated your behavior after I started to get fed up with it.

• NMCKENMCKE Member Posts: 7,294

I don't see how when every Legion player ever wanted this change. 😕

Buttons should do it on first hit though to make sure they actually do something though.

I was just talking. Sorry Text is a mess at context.

• Trust me friend there is nothing worse than hitting one survivor and almost never catching other survivors (I'm sure you can relate) but this is better for legion. 130% movement speed, 0.9 second vault speed, pins on first hit. In exchange for 3 seconds of mending (survivors used to mend in same spot hit then do stuff negating hard work) and slight nerf to mend time add-on, removal of basic attack on frenzy hit (I'm not a fan of this change but I can see why.)

All in all, legion is in a slightly better place and can at least punish mistakes more often then before.

Tl;Dr These changes are good but like anything could be better, Ulven I know that if anyone can keep faith and suggest amazing ideas it's you, I simply ask for some patience and time to review these changes.

• BenZ0BenZ0 Member Posts: 1,846
    edited December 2019

The deep wound was anyway never a threat, just like piggys trap it is a timewaste. It sucks they reduced the mending time but the other changes dont really mind Legion at all. I mean it was honestly really frustrating if a Wraith chased you cloaked while you have deep wound and you would die without beeing able to do anything, same goes to Freddy. Bebause of this issue they did this change and I can totally understand BHVR there.

BUT I cant understand why BHVR hates Legion SOOOOOOOOO much, why does they just dont give us the money back and delete them? I mean come on... just end the suffering of this Killer. I am not even in the state where I would call this character a KILLER.

It is fun atleast running around really fast and stabbing everyone because of the speed and vault buff but thats it. But well.. we all know that BHVR will never do somerhing with Legion or maybe in a few years when they managed to update the other killers.

Well, several of Demogorgon's add-ons don't do anything if you don't make use of his portals (Or if you don't get a chance, because you spend the whole match chasing people). Some of Myers' add-ons don't do anything if you don't stay in EW1 long enough to hit someone. Most of Doctor's add-ons don't do anything at all if you never use Treatment mode or Shock Therapy. Several of Trapper's add-ons don't do anything if the survivors don't step in any traps. Should they all be changed?

Add-ons are meant to change up your playstyle. Buttons encourage you to go for chain hits with FF. So let them.

• OshiOshi Member Posts: 306
  • DWolfAlphaDWolfAlpha Member Posts: 823

Be honest. It's been a punishment since the rework. I actually prefer survivors mending quickly compared to them just ignoring it. Plus, if they mend during your FF, killer instinct activates on them and you can inflict the button statuses on them. Now, if only said status effects weren't garbage...

I do miss og Legion, but it seems their purpose is now to just slow the game down, which they do just a little better now than before.

• KabuKabu Member Posts: 926

No, they don't stall better than before. Mend time was reduced and the knife add ons were nerfed.

edited December 2019

Well, if you didn't intend to offend me, then I apologize for insulting you. I try to be respectful to people, even when I disagree with them.

The main difference between Borrowed Time and Feral Frenzy is that Borrowed time prevents you from going down a health state, while Feral Frenzy applies the Deep Wounds debuff in additon to injuring the survivor, thus forcing them to waste time mending, in addition to healing, when they were previously healthy.

Also, when playing Legion, I often find that the increased vault speed allows me to land first hits that I otherwise couldn't. So I don't think he's useless, or even the worst killer. I think that title belongs to Clown, because at least Legion's power lets him bypass windows and pallets, slow down objective completion, detect survivors instead of just relying on guesswork, and chase them down faster than the normal 115% movespeed. The only thing Clown has is a mediocre tool to shorten loops slightly.

• KabuKabu Member Posts: 926

No, they are the same thing. You're always injured when under the effect of borrowed time. It's the middle ground between injured and being downed.

Except clown can end a loop faster then average at least. Legion's power can get a hit...and then wait 4 seconds while they get away and possible duck around a corner and loose them because you can't see scratch marks or blood.