Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

"you probably shouldn't do that."

"wait...david....come back!"

Comments

• EpicFailTryHardEpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    me as survivor after playing killer more.  meg is dumbfounded and finds me to be virtually unrecognizable.

• KillingInstinctKillingInstinct Member Posts: 272

well deserved death

indeed.  what an ignoramus.  it wasn't an easy game either, so not sure what he thought he had going on but....yeah.
  • Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 5,814

Now that was well deserved. If you can escape then escape. Don't screw around on the map.

too funny that he got mori'd for his efforts.  i honestly thought he was out.
  • starkiller1286starkiller1286 Member Posts: 872
    Pride comes before fall he shouldn't have done that dance and just jumped in instead 
  • MuteNewtMuteNewt Member Posts: 234

@EpicFailTryHard you are hilarious man! I admire that you dont care showing off your mistakes ha. Have to admit the PS4 version looks very good visually. Might get it for my PS4 too.

• chefdave12118chefdave12118 Member Posts: 193
    I played a game yesterday where I was leather face and played a ######### game (headset was off my head for 3/4 of the game talking to my wife), was down to the last survivor at the exit gate and put the controller down to finish talking and assume the survivor would just go out. Went outside, had a smoke (I know gross) and watched a WHOLE hybrid panda video while outside, went back to my PS4 to play another round and the bastid was still in the game hiding . Not even looking for hatch. Put controller down again, came back 20 minutes later and he was still on . Finally found him and chased him out . What's wrong with people? Why do people go out of their way to make another person's experience facked up? I have well over 1000 hours in this game and I know I should of pushed him out right at the beginning, but I'm a high rank and just assumed he knew not to be a tool. People are so effed up or it was a little kid thinking he was being funny .
  • deadwolfwalkingdeadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624

@MuteNewt said:
    @EpicFailTryHard you are hilarious man! I admire that you dont care showing off your mistakes ha. Have to admit the PS4 version looks very good visually. Might get it for my PS4 too.

i don't have a pc. all i've ever played on were Sony consoles BUT as far as games go - i've never felt disappointed by PS4 games. i'm a fan....

• LowbeiLowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    MuteNewt said:

awww you two can make fail club! adorable!!!
  • Animalheadskull Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478
    I played a game yesterday where I was leather face and played a ######### game (headset was off my head for 3/4 of the game talking to my wife), was down to the last survivor at the exit gate and put the controller down to finish talking and assume the survivor would just go out. Went outside, had a smoke (I know gross) and watched a WHOLE hybrid panda video while outside, went back to my PS4 to play another round and the bastid was still in the game hiding . Not even looking for hatch. Put controller down again, came back 20 minutes later and he was still on . Finally found him and chased him out . What's wrong with people? Why do people go out of their way to make another person's experience facked up? I have well over 1000 hours in this game and I know I should of pushed him out right at the beginning, but I'm a high rank and just assumed he knew not to be a tool. People are so effed up or it was a little kid thinking he was being funny .
    I do the same thing between matches. And most the time it is panda or true I watch😁
    @deadwolfwalking I'm a ps4 and pc owner. I love my ps4 for its exclusives. I've never been disappointed either 😊
  • deadwolfwalkingdeadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624

@MuteNewt said:
    @deadwolfwalking I'm a ps4 and pc owner. I love my ps4 for its exclusives. I've never been disappointed either 😊

RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2.... HELL YEAH. are you gonna preorder? the preorder pack looks pretty tempting....

@deadwolfwalking I'll be definitely get Red Dead Redemption 2 🙌 I'll be pre ordering of course. Just the regular addition for now though 😊 
    MuteNewt said:

lol.  it wasn't me that time, although i have several videos of that same type of thing happening to me.

i literally just had this happen.  their messages were turned off.  i closed the app.  
    Lowbei said:
    MuteNewt said:

awww you two can make fail club! adorable!!!

i am my greatest fan club already.

i literally just had this happen.  their messages were turned off.  i closed the app.  

sorry but not sorry.  i am sick of these people honestly.  i was being forced into a position of not receiving points.  i may as well make the situation reciprocal.