Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Okay devs, facecamping is definitely a “legit strategy”

1235»

Comments

• LirulinielLiruliniel Member Posts: 3,007

Not exactly true. During EGC one can BT a teammate off body block for one another and DS. Its entirely unfair as well.

Both sides do some extremely unfair and unfun tactics.

• DiamDiam Member Posts: 50

There you go insulting again. Please just let it go lol

• foochill1foochill1 Member Posts: 109

Str8 up, anyone that complains about facecamping is a weenie, the killer literally is doing nothing but let gens get done, hes sacrificing his blood points,(one hooking players is loosing points and depipping so its not like the killer gets anything but satisfaction) just to secure little points that he can. I feel like anyone that complains at all about anything doesnt really understand the game, im rank 4 on both sides so yeah theres other REAL things to complain about like unfair things but nope, you selfish af

• AvisDeeneAvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

My point still stands. A killer has every right to camp a player on a hook since they’re basically throwing a game in favor of the remaining survivors-if they’re smart enough to push the gens. It’s not the killers fault that survivors fall for it more often than not. Stop falling for it and they’ll stop doing it. If they don’t, they lose out on blood points and just waste time, which is punishment enough.

Trying to equate overpowered items to gameplay strategies shows me that you’re just not intelligent enough to even discuss this topic with.

And no, I’m not “butt hurt”. I play both roles, and I actually favor the survivor role over the killer role. It’s much less stressful and more fun and thrilling. It’s what has me hooked to this game. So your wrong about me being biased.

And you should be taking your own advice, nothing in your post is true or constructive. Me thinks you’re just another angry survivor main that just wants to complain.

• foochill1foochill1 Member Posts: 109

What did you prove? Nothing that anyone cares about? You waste time with comments like that just stay quiet and read

• FibijeanFibijean Member Posts: 8,343

That's why I specified that it's only reportable when done for an extended length of time. Bodyblocking survivors to get a hit on them isn't an issue.

• SHOOTERRALPHBOYSHOOTERRALPHBOY Member Posts: 25

@Weck oh look another post about camping not prevalent enough??

• premiumRICEpremiumRICE Member Posts: 798

Btw it would be enough to remove hook grabs.

• JohnbleJohnble Member Posts: 175

Thanks for the advice. I'll have to try that some time and see how it shakes out.

• DarthRaneDarthRane Member Posts: 198

Most of us don't say don't get caught seriously, we say it because majority of survivors say "play better" to excuse how lop sided the balance in the game is.

Yes there are some things killers can do to ATTEMPT to mitigate the balance issues but they are very tiny things that when playing amount to basically nothing against any competent team.

"Pressure the gens" - you can only be at one generator at any given time, thats the potential for AT LEAST 3 other survivors to be on other gens. That's not even counting any time wasted trying to find a survivor at the gen (assuming it has some work done in it) and the bigger the map the less you can pressure gens

"Learn how to chase and mind game" - there is no mind gaming god loops you either waste time on the god loop or you abandon chase and contrary to popular survivor belief abandoning chase is NOT counter play.

"Don't tunnel to avoid DS" - do you know how many times DS has come back to bite killers even when they DIDNT tunnel? Hell it's saved me numerous times against non tunneling killers

That's not even counting the fact that it literally has no counter play.

So when we say don't get caught it's more fecicious than it is serious. The game is designed for you to eventually get caught you might waste half the entire or more game time in a chase doing it but you'll get caught . But god loops require no skill and shack and t and l walls combos only require a slight bIt of skill. a survivors skill really only comes in with how well they manage semi safe and unsafe loops.

• Lightsaber09Lightsaber09 Member Posts: 46

You already get a very amall amount of bloodpoints for camping

• Dr_doom_j2Dr_doom_j2 Member Posts: 869

As a killer main, personally I wouldn't even hate a penalization for facecamping tbh. It won't stop killers who don't care about rank anyway, as rank up has no incentive.

However, I also think this game is mostly balanced at this point and doesn't really need anymore changes at the current time. I hate what they did to Nurse, but other than that I think everything's fine. Don't mind DS, don't mind BT too much. Oni is fine imo, so is Freddy and Spirit.

The games frustrating like most games when you lose and feel there's nothing you can do. But we're all still here, to some degree or another, so despite the frustration it's really fine, and until they overnerf/compensate on everything, I say it should stay mostly where it's at now

• Tru3LemonTru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

some parts are true but look thats why theres something called "MINDGAME" yo guys its an awesome word right?

• Negan4891Negan4891 Member Posts: 53

Sound like you guys need to watch tyde tyme the truth about camping