Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

killer rank criteria

did this change again?  2 hooked once and one hooked three times.  3 escape.  lose a pip?

Comments

• MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,200

Emblem system hasnt changed.
    But well 1 kill is not enough I guess, probably gens went too fast too

• EpicFailTryHardEpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    edited July 2018
    yeah, it was under ten minutes.  i was curious since gens were firing off quickly in another match and i camped two to death and safety pipped.  thanx for responding.
    Post edited by EpicFailTryHard on
  • Sally55Sally55 Member Posts: 368
    edited July 2018

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    did this change again?  2 hooked once and one hooked three times.  3 escape.  lose a pip?

I don't think it changed. I think atleast a 3k match is either a pip or a safety.

• MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,200

@Sally55 said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

I don't think it changed. I think atleast a 3k match is either a pip or a safety.

You can actually pip with 0 kills, 2 hooking everyone and you can blackpip with a 4k. Kinda pathetic, isnt it?^^

• LowbeiLowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    your lack of understanding the ranking system, while claiming that you dont care about ranks, is really funny.

you dont deserve a pip. if 3 escaped you at this rank, you should go back to previous ranks to learn.
    Sally55 said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

ah, ok.  i have had matches of hooking 3 survivors twice and one survivor once, they all escaped and i still pipped.  
    Master said:

@Sally55 said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

You can actually pip with 0 kills, 2 hooking everyone and you can blackpip with a 4k. Kinda pathetic, isnt it?^^

lol, yes.  good word, master.  seems quite odd and inconsistent.
    Lowbei said:
    your lack of understanding the ranking system, while claiming that you dont care about ranks, is really funny.

you dont deserve a pip. if 3 escaped you at this rank, you should go back to previous ranks to learn.

i'm stuck on 15.