Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.0.0 PTB is now available on Steam! For patch notes, instruction and more details, click here.

Glitch - can't move

MinusTheBillieMinusTheBillie Member Posts: 346
edited July 2018 in General Discussions
PS4 player. Ran into that glitch a few people are talking about. Start a game, can't move, can't attempt escape on hook, can't do anything other that croutch. 

Fortunately I didn't bring any items, but I hate DCing and losing my pip. Very frustrating. 

I hope they can get that fixed pretty quickly. Urg.

Oh, I was Jake, the map was Lerys, killer was DR. 

Comments

• LowbeiLowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    ill have the boys down in the lab get on the forensics and have it on your desk in the morning chief
  • MinusTheBillieMinusTheBillie Member Posts: 346
    Lowbei said:
    ill have the boys down in the lab get on the forensics and have it on your desk in the morning chief
    Thanks Dad
  • fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,216

@MinusTheBillie said:
    PS4 player. Ran into that glitch a few people are talking about. Start a game, can't move, can't attempt escape on hook, can't do anything other that croutch. 

Fortunately I didn't bring any items, but I hate DCing and losing my pip. Very frustrating. 

Yep been happening since 2.0 but hey how are those new cosmetics? The game is a constant mess of what to expect when you load in/if you load in.

• MinusTheBillieMinusTheBillie Member Posts: 346
    fcc2014 said:

@MinusTheBillie said:

Yep been happening since 2.0 but hey how are those new cosmetics? The game is a constant mess of what to expect when you load in/if you load in.

Fortunately I got to see Jake's new long hair bounce up and down as I croutched repeatedly, unable to move. 
  • NanisNanis Member Posts: 57

this is my 3rd can't move game in 3 weeks. everytime it's different survivors, different perks, different maps, different killers. The only common perk amongst them all is I run Adrenaline on almost everyone.

I'm also stuck in the game until the game is over, or else I dc and lose two pips.

• chemical_rejectchemical_reject Member Posts: 933
    U are not entitled to move in game XD