Home Polls
We're currently investigating issues with frame rate on PS4 after the most recent update. Thank you to everyone for bringing this to our attention, and for your patience while we look into this

When do you give hatch to last surv?

2»

Comments

• AwakeyAwakey Member Posts: 2,988
    Sometimes I give last person hatch if I feel that he played well

I give hatch out of pity, i.e 3 people with the collective IQ of a can of Spaghetti-Os and a decent carry, the decent one gets hatch.

• NomaddNomadd Member Posts: 63
    Sometimes I give last person hatch if I feel that he played well

I give the hatch quite often, I'm not really a tryharder:

• If they played very well, without toxicity
    • If they were handicapped by early DCs
    • If I maxed out my points anyway
    • If gates spawn is very unfair (same wall and switch is visible from one spot and I wouldn't need to move to see which gate is being opened)
    • If last person basically surrenders to me

3k, 4k... doesn't mean anything, there are no tournaments, no rank rewards, so what's the point of tryharding so much? With 3k I pip anyway, so last lucky survivor can have some bonus points from me. Sometimes though I close the hatch and give them the gate. If you'll ever be last survivor, looking for the hatch and spot a Ghostface, 'teabagging' the hatch, closing it and then coming at you, 'teabagging', then don't be afraid, I most likely turned 'Scary Movie Ghostface' mode on and you can safely go for the gate ;)

• streamer_memerstreamer_memer Member Posts: 6
    I give hatch if last person don't wiggle

Tf is wrong with ace, him and ace are usually the most friendly survivors

• tetsuotetsuo Member Posts: 151
    I give hatch, if someone DCed before

I only give hatch when someone DCs early in the game or when every survivor I killed was a potato and the last survivor was a good player.

• MrsGhostfaceMrsGhostface Member Posts: 456
    I never give last person hatch

Kind of not true to my answer but I do if they were respectful to me, which is rare these days.

• Ghost077Ghost077 Member Posts: 529

One recent game reminded me of another reason. The Hag caught me at the end. Two survivors just cowardly run, abandoned me, although there was still a lot of time to do something. Last broke the Noed and saved me and get hooked instead of me. I decided to give my life for him, for his boldness. Saved him and was downed. He managed to escape from her. Hag picked me up and just carried me to the gate. Reason - for selflessness.

• CashelP14CashelP14 Member Posts: 2,815
    I never give last person hatch

I sometimes give the survivor the hatch but it's not as often as I did last year. Sometimes if I feel like I earned it then I'll take my 4k.

Mainly the reason I kill the last survivor is for the points. If I could get max points before the hatch spawns then I'd probably let the survivor go.

• Anthony151201Anthony151201 Member Posts: 17
    Sometimes I give last person hatch if I feel that I gonna pip anyway

There is times when I give hatch, If the best player I've seen survived longer/finished objectives better than most survivors and also is the last survivor alive, I would give them hatch, because I understand when you try your best but get easily flawed by the random players you have.

• RIP_LegionRIP_Legion Member Posts: 428

While I get what you mean and it is a very fair point I did actually see it happen once, this smurf squad I was with felt bad that they bullied a baby hag so one of them let herself get hooked when the gate was already open, even I gave that hag 2 hooks mid game. I think part of it comes down to survivors making 5000-6500 score for escaping and killers make like 600-800 something for a kill.