Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

valorous slug-fest

i just played a wraith, that after great effort, managed to have slugged everyone.  we didn't get anything done outside of healing one another ad nauseum while wraith got 13,000 bp.  once we were finally all laying on the ground at the same time, he began hooking.  i died before he got to me, so he got zero points from me.  i messaged all that i could in the lobby, "really?", the killer smugly replied "good game, well played.  lol."  my question is...when did lowbei get a ps4 and why weren't we warned?

seriously though, why is this a thing?  he could have got two pips but settled for one and minimal points, yet this odd peacock in heat strut at the end.  really?

Comments

• yeetyeet Member Posts: 1,819
    sounds like you just got owned buddy 
  • EpicFailTryHardEpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    edited July 2018
    i guess.  not real hard to do though  provided survivors heal one another.
  • MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,200

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    i just played a wraith, that after great effort, managed to have slugged everyone.  we didn't get anything done outside of healing one another ad nauseum while wraith got 13,000 bp.  once we were finally all laying on the ground at the same time, he began hooking.  i died before he got to me, so he got zero points from me.  i messaged all that i could in the lobby, "really?", the killer smugly replied "good game, well played.  lol."  my question is...when did lowbei get a ps4 and why weren't we warned?

seriously though, why is this a thing?  he could have got two pips but settled for one and minimal points, yet this odd peacock in heat strut at the end.  really?

Its a valid strategy and while its quite hard to pull off, its definitely a lot of fun for the killer

• yeetyeet Member Posts: 1,819
    i guess.  not real hard to do though  provided survivors heal one another.
    Just spread out and work on gens you bean and cheese burrito slugging is not hard to counter
  • EpicFailTryHardEpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    all rightee then.  not an experience i will ever have but to each their own.
  • OrionOrion Member Posts: 21,675

When I slug Survivors, I pick them up one at a time. I assume that any resistance (i.e.: wiggling) means they want to be slugged, and will do my best to respect their wishes.