We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
This section is used to report miscellaneous issues that don't fit into any other categories. Please check for a fitting section first!

*** Please use the search box in upper right to see if your bug has already been reported first! ***

When reporting a bug, please use the following template:

Platform:
Description of the issue:
Steps to reproduce (if possible):
How often does this occur:

Please be sure to attach any screenshots, videos, or logs (if on PC) that you may have if you believe they could help us find the issue.

Bug healing position

RyneRyne Member Posts: 3

Hello,

I was playing with my friends on Dead By Daylight,

I was treated because I was injured and I remained bugged in the position of care. The understanding killer tried to debug me by hitting and knocking me down, but I stayed in that position anyway. And he couldn't take me to hang on to me.

My friends could come and treat me, but I was still bugged. We waited until the end of the game until the timer ended (so I should have been impaled) but, the timer disappeared and I was not impaled.

In order to unlock the killer of a game that could have been infinite, I had to leave the game without having points.

Here is a screenshoot of my bug, as you can see, it is well notified that I am not injured but I am in the position as if I was being treated.

Cordially.

Comments

• DingDongsDingDongs Member Posts: 515

Can confirmed

Mine happen but someone else get that bug

• RyneRyne Member Posts: 3

It's a first really bug that I have besides the few bugs that I sometimes have when I get hooked (like the hook that is outside my body, but it's just a display bug, it doesn't change anything to gameplay)

• RyneRyne Member Posts: 3
    edited January 15

It's January 15, 2020

I play again at DbD and here is the nice bug that comes back, as before, I had to disconnect if not endless with the killer, it would be nice if this bug was fixed ...

Thank you