Home Discussions General Discussions

Survivors always win.

Devs don't care about how frustrating the killer side is, they only care about the survivor mains as they surv mains buy skins, us true killer mains who know killer is the power role should just quit for 30 months. When survs can't get queues they'll make the killer side better.

Killer is supposed to be the power-role.

Comments

• AThiccOniAThiccOni Member Posts: 61

Then use Freddy or the Huntress, if you get looped with Freddy or the Huntress you're just bad at the game no offense lmao

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 14,085

You can still loop a good Huntress, you can’t throw at every loop.

• TheCoolDBDGamerTheCoolDBDGamer Member Posts: 25

Yeah i will play freddy and huntress then :)

Just been playing the m1 killers. which i shouldn't be

You can still down a good survivor in a loop with the Huntress if you're good at mind gaming people... It can be hard to get a hatchet hit on t walls or jungle gyms but you can also fake hatchets, do moonwalks, double back etc, it works for me I'm a rank 2 killer... In my case SWF groups gen rushing is a bigger problem, loops are easy to mind game sometimes with the right perks and the right strategy, I usually run I'm all ears when I play with the Huntress.

• JC316JC316 Member Posts: 693

Depends on your definition of winning. If it's pipping, then survivor definitely always wins. If it's kills, I get more kills than people escaping.

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 10,107

30 months?

That doesn't sound very cool.

• Angelicus23Angelicus23 Member Posts: 1,396

Wait, I only could get the argument that "the game is survivor sided because they buy skins and doesn't quit the game for 2 years and a half"

• 28_stabs28_stabs Member Posts: 821

Only Spirit, Freddy and Bubba are real killers. All other "characters" are nothing but skins.

• Widowmaker8197Widowmaker8197 Member Posts: 88

Let's not balance the game around 4k's? Alright? Now go on and keep playing basement camping insidious leatherface.

• Myers_loves_KFCMyers_loves_KFC Member Posts: 5

I mean Im chillin with my survivors as killer. I still get all 4 killed with no moris or bs like camping. They arent favoring survivors or killer and they are trying to keep them equal because they should be. If killers were the "power role" everyone would pick killer and always win because they are more "powerful". As Dark Souls players would say, git gud

• TheDizTheDiz Member Posts: 221

This is literally the worst topic because it's not that Devs are survivor sided at all and the game is actually killer sided. The only huge difference is SWF because if everyone was solo and couldn't relay information it would be killer sided. The information that can be instantly communicated in SWF games makes it impossible to balance and if killers get their way and SWF quits all together, good luck ever getting a match with 3 survivors waiting for the solo that will never come. It's so easy to tell the difference between a game with solo survivors and an SWF team it's not even funny.

• FearedbytheGodsFearedbytheGods Member Posts: 476

🙄

Metrics demonstrate a consistent 2 survivors to every killer. You need 4 survivors for a game. Sometimes you see 3:1, but NEVER the inverse. Always, too many people want to play killer.

Over time the devs have consistently removed or nerfed the aspects that allow survivors to survive (vaults, pallets etc.), while buffing killers (bloodlust, more one-shot/instant find mechanics, end game hatch). Survivor mains did one of 2 things since release. Left the game or migrated to playing killer. The only survivor mains left are ‘new’ survivors who have no perspective or my favourite; killer mains that ‘play both sides equally’ -.-

Killer queues are longer despite the anecdotal subjective comments "I insta find games' I always see.

The game is biased in favor of killers and the metrics show it. No ones wants to play on the ‘losing’ side as a result.

Your point is mute.

edited December 2019

I started playing the game 2 years ago and I can tell you, the game is perfectly balanced at the moment, at least compared to what it used to be... The only problem right now is the ranking system

Now, about pallets and vaults I can guarantee you that there are enough of them around every map to run the killer around and make him waste a lot of time but you always need to have a plan before you enter a chase, that way you know where the safe pallets are, where the jungle gyms are, where you can mind game etc. I honestly enjoy playing survivor a bit more than killer and I can tell you, the game is perfectly balanced as of right now.

YOUR point is mute buddy

• scorpioscorpio Member Posts: 277

I'm with you. It's like impossible to 4k at red ranks. Hell it's hard as [BAD WORD] to even safety pip. This is why I stop playing this game for months at a time and I wish other killers would too. The second I hit red ranks, the game instantly becomes completely frustrating and un-fun. And yet at low ranks for survivor, you get stomped because other survivors are morons who don't do gens. Basically, the balancing in this game is horse [BAD WORD], it isn't fair at any rank, it is rarely fun, and I don't understand how there is still a regular player base.

• FriendlyGuyFriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

This. Last two months were hard for killer players tho.

• scorpioscorpio Member Posts: 277

The biggest problem is the games go way too fast. Everything else I can live with and everything else would balance out if the games at red ranks weren't under 5 minutes long because people just gen rush and leave. There is not enough time to chase, hit, down, and hook every survivor 3 times in 5 minutes. It is just not possible. Gens need to take longer or there needs to be a second mandatory objective added, period.

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 14,085

I think both sides go through spells, hoping for legion buffs soon. :)