edited December 2019 in Polls

Edit: LOL meant to type survivor-sided not SURVIVOR-AIDES

Is DBD killer-sided or survivor-sided? 33 votes

Killer-sided
15%
Agent47konchokWhTe_Tygre_DBD[Deleted User]PapiQuentin_ 5 votes
Survivor-aides
84%
AdelooBrendanLeeTAjaxGuntersonBlueberryTapeKnotgrayon444Dolphin9192_HSboom04_lunaticlifterBrucecastro81anonymous31337ParallaxRin_is_my_waifuEnderloganYTHex_KillerMainBTWDreaded_Wraith887LofepramineByrdPet_The_LizardsHazDaBoi 28 votes

Comments

• ppo8820ppo8820 Member Posts: 763
    Survivor-aides

I thought killer was insanely easy as a survivor main. I started playing killer and it’s stressful. There is a lot you have to do and I respect it more.

• konchokkonchok Member Posts: 1,608
    Killer-sided

At the very high end it's survivor sided, however, for everyone else it's killer sided. The reason for this is tactics used. Killers were given so many perks and abilities that remove stealth. Well this hurts survivors who rely on stealth. They're not bad survivors they're just not loopers and prefer to hide. However, because of this design decision many survivors learned how to run tiles. The skill ceiling for running tiles is very high, meaning that the more time you put into learning them the more you'll be rewarded. Most survivors cannot run tiles well and are often called potatoes. However a group of 4 survivors who have mastered tiles will win consistently with either 3 or 4 survivors escaping every match.

Because this tactic is so strong more and more survivors are learning to run tiles and there's a divide in the ranks. Ranks below 12 cannot run tiles and then there aren't hardly any survivors between ranks 12 and 8. Ranks 8 - 4 are getting better with tiles and ranks 3-2 are pretty good with tiles and there's a world of difference in the strength of rank 1 players. But generally any group of rank 1s can beat just about any killer in the game.

Overall the game is killer sided, but a few survivors are taking advantage of the one area that survivors can have an edge over killer.

• ABannedCatABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529

Depends on map and rank. At high ranks it tends to get more survivor-sided unless the killer is Spirit or Nurse.

• feechimafeechima Member Posts: 755

It's whatever your opinion is sided usually coinciding with which side you play most.

• WhTe_Tygre_DBDWhTe_Tygre_DBD Member Posts: 295
    Killer-sided

didn't mean to vote for killer sided , I'm survivor sided