Home Polls

What does DBD need in 2020?

_HSboom04__HSboom04_ Member Posts: 19

What does DBD need in 2020? 227 votes

Crossplay+proggression
26%
BossGamingZebra88FallenRanger0AjaxGuntersonFibijeanBlade92NoxeriasSpartagone45SpacingLlamasTapeKnotSholin_SpadeCamophloShirokurobrokedownpalaceSN1P3R5G3TH3ADLostWandererElkTimtom24YandereKunGrootDude 60 votes
More items
0%
Febb3BoopDaSnoot 2 votes
Item Shop
0%
SblitcherRemmington 2 votes
Jason
6%
RockatanskyrenzoTheRockstarKnightWalker_of_the_fog_96Nibla02Green_SeaTurtleGam1ngga5tlyNorbiZMrsGhostfaceOshiEnderloganYTAnthony151201LevitikaPapiQuentin_Redux1Eathian 15 votes
Rank Rewards
21%
Techn0FabyoulustPuggyMohawkSecundusChiAdelooRattmanImmersedNursekodiakyBlueberryCheersTCGnomeuMarQNinjaCatarslaNzirumioxDemiurgGrandkuramaMicheal_MyersAven_Fallen 49 votes
Another game mode
17%
ThatbrownmonsterJusticeZEROZagridHoneymoonShroompyAshleyWBgrayon444Jacoby2041Keo2018AxX7891AVAmusstang62anonymous31337pichumudkipShindukinthemirrortwindhealy646Dreaded_Wraith887ImLeslieKetamine 40 votes
Other (reply below)
25%
MandyTalkWeederickDustinMc_HartyBardLuigifan64GibberishLiam282Pokerface303danielbird11MegaWaffleInnCognitoStompaRaveanRieAssassinZodiacDolphin9192BunnyTheHuttStrancolDeadeye 59 votes

Comments

• EnderloganYTEnderloganYT Member Posts: 359
    Jason

I felt the most emotion reading this choice so I chose it

• tacojunktacojunk Member Posts: 2
    Crossplay+proggression

crossplay because it will honestly benifit the community, but since the game is common when it comes to bugs I wouldn't expect it to be coming out this year, I'd definetly recommend if the developers where working on it to be at a constant state of testing it, because Idk but there's a suspicion in me that it will be a buggy mess.

• SebaOutbreakSebaOutbreak Member Posts: 218
    Rank Rewards

This and anything that gives me incentive to keep playing. Objectives. Something to look forward to. The Archives were a good start, so are the rituals, but I feel something else would help a lot. And rank rewards would be a great path to follow.

• CamophloCamophlo Member Posts: 92
    Crossplay+proggression

Crossplay so that lobbies for all players won't take forever as there would be more people playing. Plus being able to play with friends who play on different platforms! I'm hoping for crossplay one day :3

• DeadeyeDeadeye Member Posts: 1,755
    Other (reply below)

bugfixes +1

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 9,556
    Crossplay+proggression

The benefit is pretty big, but I know there'll be negatives.

• ImmersedNurseImmersedNurse Member Posts: 945
    Rank Rewards

The entire emblem and ranking system needs a complete overhaul to be honest.

It encourages un-fun tactics in the high ranks and makes the game unnecessarily challenging if you want to pip.

The emblem idea is a step in the right direction but it definitely needs some tweaks.

Rank rewards would be nice too.

• Brucecastro81Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609
    Rank Rewards

Not only rewards, also more difficulty to get in red ranks (*Renembers that Urban evasion + Self-care Clauddete)

• then4321then4321 Member Posts: 136
    Other (reply below)

I trust that the dev's will fix and add a lot of things.

I would like to see match making get reverted. Watch Ohtofu's video on YouTube on why it's so important for the health of the game. He just posted it a day or so ago.

• ShrekIsHotShrekIsHot Member Posts: 3,145
    Other (reply below)

Game health and bug fixes, optimization, that is a must.

Anything can come next, I'd love new content but I also would like to play it without worrying of lag, frame drops, etc.

• AhoyWolfAhoyWolf Member Posts: 1,181
    Other (reply below)

I would love to see some balance changes and bug fixes.

• inferjusinferjus Member Posts: 479
    Other (reply below)

Less grind.

• ppo8820ppo8820 Member Posts: 763

What bugs are you running into? Outside long lobby times and idiots dcing, I never see bugs.

• batmanscarbatmanscar Member Posts: 360
    Other (reply below)

the game is ridiculously grindy and this should be fixed

• ABannedCatABannedCat Member Posts: 1,898
    Other (reply below)

Sound is messed up. Half of the killers have bugs that near enough half of their potential. The new map is bugged as well. I don't know where to start.

• UrbanEvadingUrbanEvading Member Posts: 34
    Rank Rewards

Rank rewards would be nice.

Maybe a bloodpoint reward for whatever rank you reach? Could throw iridescent shards in there too as a bonus if you reach the higher ranks.

• Artsy_ChipArtsy_Chip Member Posts: 3
    Other (reply below)

One word, Balance.

• Kagari_LehaKagari_Leha Member Posts: 505
    Other (reply below)

Quality of life improvement, balances, and fix the glitches.

• PokPok Member Posts: 94
    Another game mode

not sure if it fits here, but I need a practice mode with AIs. nothing too elaborate, a way to have survivors spawning and running on a straight line, or having a killer follow you as if you were in chase, as a way to test perks, or simply practice chasing by trying to make distance with the killer, or getting better at some killers things (throwing hatchets on a moving target, purge, chainsaw... ). Would be nice to not have to try on randoms a killer you never tried or always having to ask a friend to spend his time in private matches with you!

• HoodiedHoodied Member Posts: 9,357
    Rank Rewards

We already have Jason

His name is Trapper

And Identity V, which if I am correct BHvR helped with, has rank rewards

• snowflake102snowflake102 Member Posts: 1,866
    Crossplay+proggression

Cross play so lobbys wont take soo long to find a match.

• thesaothesao Member Posts: 9
    Crossplay+proggression

Cross play as well as cross progression, this is crucial. Console optimising so it isn’t hugely dispiriting for them. Fixing the bugs. Another game mode. I think this is the only thing that will save its player base at this point.

• Timtom24Timtom24 Member Posts: 202
    Crossplay+proggression

Crossplay as well as cross save!

i dont wanna spend that much time i spent on pc again on another console (even though i want to play on the switch but dont want to play and grind everything again!)

• Eclipse4598Eclipse4598 Member Posts: 14
    Other (reply below)

It needs to actually be balanced ffs

• BardBard Member Posts: 63
    Other (reply below)

Balance changes.

The pace of balance changes is just pathetic.

• Raven014Raven014 Member Posts: 3,574
    Other (reply below)

I'd rather have proper balancing and fixes than anything else. I can deal with bad maps if the perks and items are balanced.

• FridalmanacFridalmanac Member Posts: 4

Others.

More customization ! Customizing the basement, having hooks different from each others, having horror posters on walls ? What about the chest ?

On the survivor side, what about one more clothes slot for belts or others ?