Home Discussions General Discussions

Is it possible for a Five Nights at Freddys Chapter

I have been playing Five Nights at Freddys on Xbox and was thinking, is it possible for a fnaf chapter? I have also seen videos of people wanting certain killers in the game but have never seen anyone mention Five Nights at Freddys. So I wanted to ask the community. Is it possible for a fnaf chapter or paragraph?

Comments

• MikeasaurusMikeasaurus Member Posts: 1,094

As much as I loved the FNaF series, please for the love of god no. Freddy had a good run, but as others have said, it just wouldn't fit into the game. That, and the fact the Entity would essentially be taking childrens spirits to turn them into murder machines. A little too dark imo

• SpacingLlamasSpacingLlamas Member Posts: 550

I hope it does happen just to trigger people

😁

• Star99erStar99er Member Posts: 824

So much cringe thinking about that. It’s a no from me fam. Why would you want characters from a little kids jump scare game in DBD?

• TheEntity03TheEntity03 Member Posts: 96

lel I was thinking the same thing what if Ennard were to come in DBD he is one of my favorite animatronics 😊

I can imagine his Mori would go inside people and RIP them from the Inside to Out

😈

• Spooky13Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,252
    edited January 2

As much as I like the series and would be perfectly fine with having a chapter for FNaF I just can't see it working out. The only logical character would be William Afton/Springtrap as a Killer, seeing as he was an actual murderer, but he never really had a unique shtick compared to other animatronics so I don't really kno what they could do for him.

• NMCKENMCKE Member, Trusted Posts: 7,201

Springtrap would be great, and since we're on the subject, I want to make a fan made chapter about him.

I was thinking, the killer can be called "The Animatronic" and can be like Legion where you can change the killer's skin to whatever animatronic you prefer! :P

• MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,422

Spirit says hello XD

It would be weird but cool. I’ve always been a big fam of the FNAF series. A animatronic/robot killer would be a fresh addition.

• Mr_SquigglesMr_Squiggles Member Posts: 20

sounds like it would be cool and all, but their whole concept is not moving when being looked at, so that would be really difficult to incorporate in game, maybe if they added foxy then that would work, but foxy moves way faster then any killer should move so idk

• PyroDudePyroDude Member Posts: 375

I am very certain it is possible but I kinda doubt we will get one.

I would be happy if we get a FNaF chapter but I am ok if we won't.

What are you talking about?

You know they don't have to behave exactly like they did in the first fnaf game, right?

• ElvenmonkElvenmonk Member Posts: 363

I'd love to play as foxy.

The only issue is the secondary power. I for the life of me can't think of one

• ElvenmonkElvenmonk Member Posts: 363

They could do nightmare versions or the decaying versions

• CrilchanCrilchan Member Posts: 4
    edited January 2

Depends because we all know who the killer will be, William Afton aka purple guy he’s basically the protagonist/antagonist in the franchise. I mean he does kill people, well kids actually, but he also kills people such as security guards (in fnaf 3+6) but most likely it wouldn’t really happen because that will kinda be dumb to make a guy in a purple officer suit or depends if they make a springtrap or Springbonnie killer with an axe or a knife (an axe cause he destroyed the animatronics, a knife because he klure kids in the back and killed them. The animatronics should included as props how fnaf 3 was like suits and props of the fnaf 1-2 animatronics. How the saw dlc was like Billy was sitting down during a trap looking at the player the fnaf animatronics should just be props as a decoration or so. But as a huge fan of FNaF I don’t really mind making it a chapter as long as it wasn’t a complete failure like Freddy Krueger (no offense but I wasn’t a huge fan of it)

• CrilchanCrilchan Member Posts: 4
    edited January 2

Also the survivors could perhaps be kids with a crying face or adults wearing the animatronics mask in fnaf 4 like freddy, chica, bonnie, and foxy

• SpringeySpringey Member Posts: 157

I like Dead by daylight and I like fnaf, but this is doesn't sound good at all. It wouldn't feel right. I don't support it but if they somehow think it's a good idea... then I guess it is? The only way to do that too would be by a springtrap paragraph or a killer only chapter like ghostface.

• supersonic853supersonic853 Member Posts: 1,568

Springtrap and the nightmares are the only ones i could see working but itd be possible. Probably most likely wont happen.

• Kagari_LehaKagari_Leha Member Posts: 505
    edited January 2

what is this comment ? People can not like the idea, yeah. Dont make it like "oh you guys are 10 year olds who only play Fortnite and you just want fortnite everywhere uh"

no that's just that : the two games are way too different, it wont happen, and it would be pretty bad anyway.

• Kagari_LehaKagari_Leha Member Posts: 505

they said they would not use children

like during the Stranger Things chapter

• ImmersedNurseImmersedNurse Member Posts: 945

This isn't something I want added to the game personally.

A lot of people might like the idea but the two games are very different and trying to combine them wouldn't make sense in terms of lore.

Furthermore, I think the atmosphere around both games wouldn't work well together. The whole premise of murderous robot bears just doesn't work with Dead by Daylight.

• HarryToeknucklesHarryToeknuckles Member Posts: 158

I thought that game was for kids?

• EmeraldwingEmeraldwing Member Posts: 8
    edited January 2

Ummm, sure. A game series about a serial killer brutally murdering several children and the vengeful spirits of those children in turn brutally murdering security workers... I would agree that the fact the story centres around a parody of Chuck E. Cheese and that most of the terror comes from jumpscares may make it seem kiddy, I think it's just that after incredibly popular Youtubers played it and introduced it to a wider audience, including their younger fans they gave it the stigma of a series meant for kids. But whatever, none of that's important, all that would matter for FNaF to come to DbD is that BHVR and Scott Cawthon could come to an agreement on licensing and BHVR can find a way to implement a character into the game. FNaF at its core is still a horror game regardless of its reputation. So it has a chance, no matter how slim.