Home Discussions General Discussions

Is it possible for a Five Nights at Freddys Chapter

124»

Comments

• SpringeySpringey Member Posts: 231

I was skeptical at first when I heard the idea of the whole FNaF Chapter idea, but after a bit of thinking I thought it might fit at the end since there is the corps of the killer in the rotten, dark and withered animatronic with the corps being seen. Being still alive as basically the same with Spirit, that girl got mangled into pieces.

Even I myself would want any other animatronic, because every other wouldn't fit. At all. Same with a silly pizzaria map.

• NightmareRebornNightmareReborn Member Posts: 810

What you mentioned technically killed Afton, but when I mentioned that he "died" at the end of FNaF 6, I meant it was when his spirit was released.

So yes, the children's spirits did kill him, but it was ultimately the fire that bannished his spirit for good. I left a lot of details out for the purpose of keeping things short, but I probably should have mentioned this in more detail.

I feel like (although this is unusual) the chapter should have a killer and map, but no survivor.

This was my idea for the map (copy and pasted from another post):

"I had my own idea for the map. It was the original Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, that would be extremely withered (Big chunks of the concrete wall missing, torn wall paper, chairs and tables flipped and scattered around, you get the idea). The animatronics would still be on stage, but withered down and broken.

Outside the location would be playable as well, with foliage and trees surrounding the building, and houses along the map's perimeter.

There would always be a generator in the backroom of the building (like the bathroom gen on "The Game"). Every time that generator is completed, spotlights would turn on and start waving at the buildings entrance. Furthermore, the power in the building would turn on, lighting up the dining area and stage lights, with an animatronic performance from the original 3 (although it would be very jittery due to their condition)."

Well if "no one would like it" is the best arguement there is for why there shouldn't be a map, then I'm not buying it. That's purely subjective. There is definitely potential to merge the different games' themes into something great.

And it already got noticed by the devs. Sarah (UI Designer) has gone on record and said that she would want FNaF to be added. Furthermore, many FNaF related concepts have been "read by BHVR". It's not an issue of popularity.

• fnaf_lover2431fnaf_lover2431 Member Posts: 12

Your good bro what you said was the total truth but honestly I think a fnaf chapter would work because your right there are a lot of people that tend to be toxic to others who don't play the game but I'm not one of those people I play it and if the other person hasn't played it I mentioned they try it and if they say no I gladly say ok and walk away I mean we talk about other things but I say why not to the dbd community page would they think a fnaf chapter wouldn't work because technically the animatronics don't just kill children they kill adults as well a.k.a the security guards and many others like in the joy of creation I just honestly think why the hate. But you don't seem to hate and I'm glad I'm talking to someone who has at least more sanity in the whole dbd community thanks NightmareReborn

• TwinCrowTwinCrow Member Posts: 6

I hope this never happens. I fear I might uninstall and never come back.

• Umbrae_pkUmbrae_pk Member Posts: 482

lol I felt that. But who knows? I guess it’s possible.

Let's not mention burnt areas but shouldn't the map be like the one in fnaf 3 because think of this if springtrap was on fnaf 3 I think the map personally should be the rebuilt freddy fazbears pizzeria in fnaf 3 and then his abilities can be vanish, soul reap and soul spend

Vanish: teleport 5 feet away from a survivor

Soul reap: stun survivor for 10 seconds and deal 15 hp damage

Note: close range attack

Soul speed: stun all survivors within 15 feet for 15 seconds and deal 10 hp damage for 10 seconds

That's just a idea if you want to go with yours I'm cool with that to

• TwistedGoomba21TwistedGoomba21 Member Posts: 2

I don't think I could be possible unless a main protagonist has an actual face and outfit. All we know is the night guards names. I highly doubt it could be possible lore wise anyway. I don't know. It could be possible if Scott gave the main character an identity other than a name.

I mentioned (idk if it was here or not) that you could theoretically use the FNaF 1 or FNaF 3 location, as they are both important in Springtrap's character arc.

Hey, thanks!

I agree with everything you said. It's honestly very annoying when someone says something that's invalid or incorrect, and then when you try to reply with a valid counterargument, they shut you down. I'm not saying this applies to everyone who dislikes a FNaF chapter. Some people just prefer somethings over others and that's okay. Nevertheless, its something that's all too common.

True it's just know there be haters everywhere you go even on the dbd community I just don't see why people have to hate the idea when it hasn't been put on the game so I mean a wise old man once said(my grandpa) "when people hate things they don't know of they become blind to the things that are awesome"

Meaning if everyone hated the fnaf chapter and has not played it to get to know it or even like it that just means they are blind and they are fools

But my grandpa did help with the graphic design of this game before he passed away

• FHRDNFHRDN Member Posts: 5

Well it seems a bit of stretch to torture robots but you have to remember that the robots are inhabited but vengeful spirits of the children that William Afton killed in the story, so technically these robots are very conscious but the best option they have is springtrap as he fits the whole vibe of dbd much better than all of the other brighter colored animatronics like the fun time ones, springtrap has William Aftons body inside and his spirit controls springtrap and the general look of springtrap actually works, but then again it would be weird to see that a game has gone from crazy hatchet ladies and cannibals with chainsaws to a possessed animatronic bunny, the only thing that stops this chapter from working is the survivor cause like, WHO TF COULD THEY CHOOSE all they could do is guess what the night guard looks like.

• FHRDNFHRDN Member Posts: 5

yeah true William did kill children, stuff them in suits, hide from their spirits in a suit, gets crushed and wreaks havoc in the future... seems pretty kid friendly to me xD also we arent gonna mention that henry afton literally could have been crushed and rebuilt as a robot for multiple games in the future lol

• SonzaishinaiSonzaishinai Member Posts: 3,525

Springtrap would be the best bet yeah. There have been killer only chapters so that won't really stop it

• MapersonMaperson Member Posts: 1,134

I hope they will add true horror movie icons first...(Pennywise, Pinhead, Chucky, Jason?

• joshuashep22joshuashep22 Member Posts: 236

It's a great idea to have a fnaf chapter but the majority of the toxic dbd community is unironically complaining about the fnaf community

• EmotionalDaisyEmotionalDaisy Member Posts: 126

I would actually like to see Springtrap as the killer and I think it'd make the most sense if Fnaf actually had a chapter.

I not sure what all of his stuff would be but I'd imagine he'd get a unique hook in the form of empty suits to stuff the survivors in. (the animatronics that can be both a suit to wear and an endoskeleton for the animatronics to walk around with get a nod here. I can't think of which ones specifically work both atm, but it'd be a way to get a nod to all the other animatronics that aren't playable.)

For those who are unfamiliar, these suits have locks that pull back the endoskeleton so that people can fit in them themselves and walk around the pizzerias and what not. But in one of the Fnaf games, sister location, you get stuffed in one that's slowly unlocking the endoskeleton part of the suit that could snap shut and absolutely crush you to bits. And that does happens to some characters in game..

So the unique hook for Springtrap would be him stuffing survivors into suits laid around the map. The suit locks the survivor in by the legs so they can't simply get themselves out but still can move their arms and head. But as the struggle phase begins, the survivor slowly gets their arms and head locked into place before the struggle phase ends and the suit snaps them in forever. Then part of their soul haunts the suit, glowing the suits eyes, and gives Springtrap some add on potential like maybe hag-like jump scares that make the survivors on edge around them or give them terror radius, ect.

Btw, they'd make a simple button somewhere low on the suit to rescue the survivor from entrapment.

I get some people won't ever like the idea, and that's completely fine. We can all have our own valid opinions, but I hope this kinda gives you an idea of how it could work and how it's a pretty messed up game. It does have horror, it just plays off the creator being a sole indie dev and using that to his advantage to set up some different feelings of anxiety and tension. Even if there's just a lot of jump scares.

• TheJoker1980TheJoker1980 Member Posts: 1

Interesting that some of you say the FNAF community is toxic, from what I've seen the DBD community is more toxic and I've been a part of both community for a long time.

• I think it's possible, and it would fit the game pretty well for the most part but I am skeptical of how the animatronics would move in an action oriented space.

We have far more silly/ridiculous/childish things in game right now than FNAF characters so it's hardly a broad step.

I don't think it's terribly likely to happen though if I am being honest. Actually, I don't expect many more licensed anything in the long run really.

Capcom is pretty money hungry though, they might do something with BHVR.

• SocialDistomancySocialDistomancy Member Posts: 1,320

Willy's Wonderland. It would feel like it's my birthday.

• IlliterateGenocideIlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 281

Well I think it is very possible and I'm pretty sure (if I remember correctly) they allready asked Scott, Scott said hes not doing any crossovers this year (tho he tends to lie for surprises) I think it would be great IF DONE CORRECTLY but that would be a challenge

• SpacehedgehogSpacehedgehog Member Posts: 38

I think it would be possible because of a certain animatronic human called spring trap which is just a human stuck inside the animatronic with murderous intent so I think that could be done. So I do think it makes sense lore wise for dead by daylight but not for fnaf. I want to see a killer that isn't just another killer with a mask or deformations and I feel like fnaf would be a good start for that.

• SpacehedgehogSpacehedgehog Member Posts: 38

Can I ask why you would not want a Fnaf chapter? I think it would be a lovely change from a killer with a mask or a killer with a deformation.

• bubbabrothabubbabrotha Member Posts: 1,017

It really isn't, this guy is blowing it out of proportion. Its no worse than dbd, if not better.

• panernanerspanernaners Member Posts: 236
    edited March 1

I think it would be cool but I think they would do it like ghostface like make their own animatronic and story to go with it.