Home Feedback Feedback and Suggestions
The 4.6.0 PTB is now available on Steam. For full details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/231267

Furtive Chase buff

Furtive Chase

You become obsessed with one Survivor.

Hooking the Obsession grants you a token (max 4 tokens). Each token reduces your terror radius while in a chase by 15/20/25 %, up to a maximum of 45/60/75 % reduced terror radius.

At 4 tokens the Undetectable Status Effect is applied on you while in a chase.

The Undetectable Status Effect is not applied while chasing the last Survivor who was unhooked.

If a Survivor rescues the Obsession from the hook, the Survivor becomes the Obsession.

You do not lose the tokens when Obsession dies.

Comments

• DeadeyeDeadeye Member Posts: 3,100

Still not worth it in my opinion. The chase music gives you enough information, the only benefit would be the Undetectable status, but that takes too long for the effect that you don't need to moonwalk anymore on LOS breaking loops. On other loops it still has not really a usable effect.

• konchokkonchok Member Posts: 641

I really think that it should reduce your terror radius by 8 meters per stack. That means that at 4 stacks all killers would not have a terror radius while in chase. The person they're chasing would still get the chase music. But then it would actually catch some survivors off guard.

• HazeHoundHazeHound Member Posts: 814
    edited January 11

Lets talk about the perk again, because right now it's really useless. It had really cool synergy with make your choice when it was "bugged" and made unhooking survivor an obsession everytime, no matter if obsession was hooked or not... and it was actually ok!

Current state literally does nothing... if killer is chasing you, you hear the music and see him... you don't really use terror radius for mindgames. What I would suggest is bringing back the "bug" so unhooking survivor is always new obsession and add +1% ms while in chase per stack. It would be the same increase noed gives and it deactivates when obsession dies... not really that strong, but could catch some better survivors off guard like play with your food does at times. Chases break randomly too so I don't thing it would be this strong actually...

If you think that movement speed during chases is too opressive (I really don't, considering how easy it is to loose stacks and how hard it is to gain them!) it could reduce terror radius in chase, but increase it by the same ammount while not in chase... being reverse monitor and abuse for build when you actually want big terror radius (doctor shock with calm addons, dead rabbit troll Myers, unnerwing/caulophobia ect.)

We need to keep asking about useless perks or they won't do anything!