We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
This section is used to report miscellaneous issues that don't fit into any other categories. Please check for a fitting section first!

*** Please use the search box in upper right to see if your bug has already been reported first! ***

When reporting a bug, please use the following template:

Platform:
Description of the issue:
Steps to reproduce (if possible):
How often does this occur:

Please be sure to attach any screenshots, videos, or logs (if on PC) that you may have if you believe they could help us find the issue.

How do I get the DBD Store to contact me back for a return?

WildEST19XXcarDWildEST19XXcarD Member Posts: 1

I bought a friend a sweatshirt from the official dead by daylight store in early December for a Christmas gift, after receiving it and him opening it we looked and almost half of the bottom inseam wasn't sewn together and I would like to return it. I have filled out the contact form that is offered three times within two weeks and have received nothing. It says you have to contact them before returning so I don't want to return my item without any contact because I want to make sure I get a refund because it wasn't a cheap item. I need to return this sweatshirt asap so I can purchase an an item that is actually fully functional ☹️